Highlighted
Jun 19 2013
By: ChrisPeaBacon First Son 17 posts

See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

129 replies 2674 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Well, it happened. MS caved into the pressure and pulled a 180!

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Looks like I will be getting an Xbox One and be able to stay with a brand I've loved since the start =)

I'm really excited for this generation now. The playing fields have been leveled and PS will have a fierce competitor!

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy PS and the exclusive games it has but I prefer the feel of the Xbox (reasons that will remain unlisted because every time I do it entices a fanboy war -_-). I will eventually get a PS4 when the price dropped as I did with the PS3. Till then, ta-ta!

Message 1 of 130 (2,674 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 19, 2013

Go,crawl back to them. But I'm staying here with a company that I trust. atleast Sony has yet to do anything to **bleep** me off.

X1 will still suffer from the ps3 launch syndrome anyway.

Message 2 of 130 (2,608 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Ok..... People with logic would see that the ps4 can do everything the xbox can but for cheaper. But whatever its your money
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 3 of 130 (2,532 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jun 19, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

Well, it happened. MS caved into the pressure and pulled a 180!

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Looks like I will be getting an Xbox One and be able to stay with a brand I've loved since the start =)

I'm really excited for this generation now. The playing fields have been leveled and PS will have a fierce competitor!

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy PS and the exclusive games it has but I prefer the feel of the Xbox (reasons that will remain unlisted because every time I do it entices a fanboy war -_-). I will eventually get a PS4 when the price dropped as I did with the PS3. Till then, ta-ta!

So, yes, they retracted the policy, but the fact remains that they would have preferred to have it in place.  They couldn't care less about you, or any other customer.  Preference aside, I simply do not understand how anyone can give that a pass.  I sincerely wish the best of luck to you all the same.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 4 of 130 (2,529 Views)
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013
Who wa sit that sed to me on a topic MS is beating Sony in sales after i said "Ms is a dead company" he claimed to b a PS fan hu hates MS they also said "MS is far from dead".
.................!!!
Message 5 of 130 (2,522 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Jun 19, 2013

M$ got scared!! They were shaking.

Message 6 of 130 (2,445 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7412 posts

Jun 19, 2013

acting like a puppet uh? 

Message 7 of 130 (2,431 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Why would you go back to M$, people that considered fees for used games and mandatory internet, in you can just stay with Sony, who never considered this in the first place?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 130 (2,105 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5700 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I do not think this changes anything. Microsoft have proved that they are willing to try stupid things to limit the user. Just because they retracted these awful features just proves that they are not as suicidal as once thought. All this tells me is that Mircosoft WILL try to do this later rather than sooner and that they WANT to control your gaming experience. That is enough for me to not trust them and not want to support them.

You play games your way and the Xbox One was designed to prevent that from all angles. For all we know Microsoft will simply kick in these controlling features again slowly over time; or better yet, reactivate them once people buy the blasted thing.

This is what I was afraid of. People will see that Microsoft have "seen the light" and change back to the Xbox One. People should NOT think that simple direction change like this mean anything. Microsoft has shown their true colours and people SHOULD pay attention.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 9 of 130 (1,972 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Brrnout wrote:

I do not think this changes anything. Microsoft have proved that they are willing to try stupid things to limit the user. Just because they retracted these awful features just proves that they are not as suicidal as once thought. All this tells me is that Mircosoft WILL try to do this later rather than sooner and that they WANT to control your gaming experience. That is enough for me to not trust them and not want to support them.

You play games your way and the Xbox One was designed to prevent that from all angles. For all we know Microsoft will simply kick in these controlling features again slowly over time; or better yet, reactivate them once people buy the blasted thing.

This is what I was afraid of. People will see that Microsoft have "seen the light" and change back to the Xbox One. People should NOT think that simple direction change like this mean anything. Microsoft has shown their true colours and people SHOULD pay attention.

Cheers, Brrnout

In other words, Microsoft is as sly as a fox.  Stay away from their traps.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 130 (1,932 Views)
0 Likes