First Son
18 posts

Re: Secondary accounts??

Apr 13, 2014

Jigsaw4422 wrote:
This taken directly from the TOS page....

If you are under the legal age of majority, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Agreement and Privacy Policy. By clicking the "I AGREE" button yourself (or "ACCEPT" button for PSN), you affirm that you have reached the legal age of majority and accept this Agreement. You also affirm that you accept this Agreement on behalf of, and all legal and financial responsibility and liability for the actions of, your child and you hereby expressly ratify and confirm any acts of your child and all users of your subordinate accounts ("Sub Accounts").

There are two types of accounts: Master Accounts and Sub Accounts. All accounts have an associated mailbox for receiving electronic text mail. If you have reached the legal age of majority, you can create a Master Account for yourself. Where available, each Master Account can create up to six (6) associated Sub Accounts. You are not permitted to create Sub Accounts for adults or persons under the legal age of majority who are not your children or for whom you are not the legal guardian. Your children must be of a certain age in order to have a Sub Account. Sub Accounts may not be available in all countries. Deletion or termination of a Master Account may result in the deletion and termination of all associated Sub Accounts.

A Master Account has access to and control over the following aspects of its Sub Accounts: (i) financial aspects; (ii) content availability and (iii) certain communication features. Text mail from SNEI that relates to a Sub Account's purchases will be sent to the mailbox of the associated Master Account. At its sole discretion, SNEI may send text mail to the Master Account relating to the Sub Account's other activities. The Master Account holder is jointly and severally legally and financially responsible for the actions of his or her Sub Account holders.

There's ya proof lol Smiley Tongue

hmmm   REALLY, because I called SONY and I had them check my secondary account and they weren't listed under my MAIN account.  So someone is lying.  HAHA  or the rules need to change HAHA   

Message 41 of 53 (252 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30918 posts

Apr 13, 2014

*Facepalm* I'm done....... I think it's been proven that you are incapable of learning how to use the forums properly. Have fun at whatever forum you decide to bless with your presence. 

Message 42 of 53 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

eagles1990 wrote:

*Facepalm* I'm done....... I think it's been proven that you are incapable of learning how to use the forums properly. Have fun at whatever forum you decide to bless with your presence. 

well I do have learning disability, to me secondary accounts are two completely different things. 

Message 43 of 53 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014
here, this is the simplest I can make it.

rramsdell = 1.23.456.7.8
Annoying alt 1 = 1.23.456.7.8
annoying alt 2 = 1.23.456.7.8
Annoying alt 3 =1.23.456.7.8

They aren't linked by way of any service, but they ARE by virtue of the same entity controlling them. And since most of the mods have a brain, they say "oh, its this guy again... BAN

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 44 of 53 (221 Views)
MVP Support
13485 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Even if you create a lot of secondary accounts on the PlayStation Forums, moderation can still easily trace your IP address by checking it without a doubt. 

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 45 of 53 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
here, this is the simplest I can make it.

rramsdell = 1.23.456.7.8
Annoying alt 1 = 1.23.456.7.8
annoying alt 2 = 1.23.456.7.8
Annoying alt 3 =1.23.456.7.8

They aren't linked by way of any service, but they ARE by virtue of the same entity controlling them. And since most of the mods have a brain, they say "oh, its this guy again... BAN

Okay, I see that.  But explain this to me.  I also used different names and I didn't use my real name, making those accounts. So, even for them to ban me on my main account on the PSN for 2 days, which was really only suppose to be 1.  Completely different name and different account.  No link what so ever to my main account.  Yes maybe similar IP address, but different real names, etc. 

Message 46 of 53 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014
Not similar... the same. Now, I don't know about your PSN problems, but I can tell you why you got banned on the forums here... and it's for ban evasion.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 47 of 53 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Apr 14, 2014

They still can see it's the same person, same ISP, especiallty even ya using the same CPU lol

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 48 of 53 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Apr 14, 2014
Called it!

My only question now is, are you the type of person who is going to own up to all those lies you told and apologize or are you the type thats just going to make yet another sub and try to start from scratch again and make all the same mistakes?
Message 49 of 53 (184 Views)
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Apr 14, 2014

You're doing ban evasion wrong lol. 

KZMProductionsGT
Message 50 of 53 (177 Views)
0 Likes