18 posts

Re: Secondary accounts??

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Not 2 mention if ya doing stuff ya not suppose to be doing on a sub acc. it DOES affect ya main acc Smiley Tongue

No it does not.  I even called Sony and asked if they could check.  They  aren't linked together at all. 

People make secondary accounts all the time...

They aren't "linked" per say.... but this magic thing called an I.P. address reveals the identity of users. The forum mods and staff can see that its you and ban you.

They can't get your IP address, unless they are working with the government or doing it illegal 

False, Im a mod on another ps fan site and I can see IP adresses... I think you are a little lacking in knowledge here buddy.

hmmm, well if you get my IP address, you must be breaking the law. 

Because I thought only the governement can and therefor you are breaking the TOS.  I don't sniff out other people's IP address I don't  need to 

Message 21 of 53 (243 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31185 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Well my friend you should have stopped breaking the TOS and maybe this would have not happened.I remember not to long someone from the PAASBR forums who got banned for constantly trolling on alt accounts.Hiding behind on other accounts can affect your main one if you constly use it to break the TOS.

No, tech support told me no. 

If you break the TOS on your seondary account, why should your main account be affected?  It shouldn't.  Two completely different things...

Because it's still the same person breaking the TOS 

Enjoy your newly incoming permaban. Maybe next time you'll think before breaking a TOS again. 

Message 22 of 53 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Not 2 mention if ya doing stuff ya not suppose to be doing on a sub acc. it DOES affect ya main acc Smiley Tongue

No it does not.  I even called Sony and asked if they could check.  They  aren't linked together at all. 

They aren't "linked" per say.... but this magic thing called an I.P. address reveals the identity of users. The forum mods and staff can see that its you and ban you.

They can't get your IP address, unless they are working with the government or doing it illegal 

False, Im a mod on another ps fan site and I can see IP adresses... I think you are a little lacking in knowledge here buddy.

Because I thought only the governement can and therefor you are breaking the TOS.  I don't sniff out other people's IP address I don't  need to 

I'm so done..... It's impossible to explain something to you.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 23 of 53 (235 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

I'm so done..... It's impossible to explain something to you.

So, how'd you know it was me....  ?  I called Sony and they said, they cannot link all your account together.  It's completely different.  I'm just going by what they said.  And they even performed it for me as well.  

Message 24 of 53 (228 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9839 posts

Apr 13, 2014

PSN/SEN TERMS OF SERVICE, section 18. "Failure to comply with these terms of service (including banning your SEN account)" says:

If we believe that you or one of your Sub Accounts has breached these terms of service, or we believe that your account has been hacked, we may take any actions we believe are reasonable in the circumstances to protect our interests and those of other users. In particular, we may:

(iv) Ban your SEN accounts (which will include all of your Sub Accounts), temporarily or permanently;

http://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/e/e_tosua_en.htmlBan Hammer

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 25 of 53 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Tada!!

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 26 of 53 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Apr 13, 2014

eagles1990 wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Well my friend you should have stopped breaking the TOS and maybe this would have not happened.I remember not to long someone from the PAASBR forums who got banned for constantly trolling on alt accounts.Hiding behind on other accounts can affect your main one if you constly use it to break the TOS.

No, tech support told me no. 

If you break the TOS on your seondary account, why should your main account be affected?  It shouldn't.  Two completely different things...

Because it's still the same person breaking the TOS 

Enjoy your newly incoming permaban. Maybe next time you'll think before breaking a TOS again

Impossible.

Message 27 of 53 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

bronxsushi wrote:

PSN/SEN TERMS OF SERVICE, section 18. "Failure to comply with these terms of service (including banning your SEN account)" says:

If we believe that you or one of your Sub Accounts has breached these terms of service, or we believe that your account has been hacked, we may take any actions we believe are reasonable in the circumstances to protect our interests and those of other users. In particular, we may:

(iv) Ban your SEN accounts (which will include all of your Sub Accounts), temporarily or permanently;

http://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/e/e_tosua_en.htmlBan Hammer

but those two accounts aren't linked to me.  I even called Sony and they checked, they couldn't prove it either.  

Message 28 of 53 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014
I knew it was you because I'm perceptive.

They said they can't link your accounts...because, like I said, what they meant by that is not what you are thinking. I did not get your I.P. address. You're mixing and matching things I said at different times to make a sad quilt of some alternate reality where you're somehow in the right here.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 29 of 53 (213 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Tada!!

okay, so how do you know that? 

Message 30 of 53 (210 Views)
0 Likes