Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Secondary accounts??

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Not 2 mention if ya doing stuff ya not suppose to be doing on a sub acc. it DOES affect ya main acc Smiley Tongue

No it does not.  I even called Sony and asked if they could check.  They  aren't linked together at all. 

People make secondary accounts all the time...

They aren't "linked" per say.... but this magic thing called an I.P. address reveals the identity of users. The forum mods and staff can see that its you and ban you.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 11 of 53 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
They can,will, and obviously have linked you between your accounts. As Kane said, it isn't hard given the right net permissions on any given site.

Set, do you have the source.  No they cannot, unless you have prove, show me please. 

I was told by Sony they cannot link your secondary accounts all together to your main account.  Please show source. Someone should tell tech support then.  

Message 12 of 53 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5328 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Not 2 mention if ya doing stuff ya not suppose to be doing on a sub acc. it DOES affect ya main acc Smiley Tongue

No it does not.  I even called Sony and asked if they could check.  They  aren't linked together at all. 

Well whoever told ya that has no idea what they talkin about as I do beleive it even states so whan 1 were to create a sub account lol

Sure ppl makes sub accounts all Da time, but why you think they are Sub accounts? Cause they are linked to ya main 1 lol

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 13 of 53 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

They aren't "linked" per say.... but this magic thing called an I.P. address reveals the identity of users. The forum mods and staff can see that its you and ban you.

They can't get your IP address, unless they are working with the government or doing it illegal 

Message 14 of 53 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:
They can,will, and obviously have linked you between your accounts. As Kane said, it isn't hard given the right net permissions on any given site.

Set, do you have the source.  No they cannot, unless you have prove, show me please. 

I was told by Sony they cannot link your secondary accounts all together to your main account.  Please show source. Someone should tell tech support then.  

Evidence you say? Perhaps the fact that all your alts get banned within weeks or days? Also, the way you asked tech support probably confused them. You are saying linked with one definition in mind, while they probably thought you wanted them linked; which is totally different.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 15 of 53 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9085 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

Well my friend you should have stopped breaking the TOS and maybe this would have not happened.I remember not too long agosomeone from the PAASBR forums who got banned for constantly trolling on alt accounts.Hiding behind on other accounts can affect your main one if you constanly use it to break the TOS.

KANE-FIRE

Message 16 of 53 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

They can't get your IP address, unless they are working with the government or doing it illegal 

False, Im a mod on another ps fan site and I can see IP adresses... I think you are a little lacking in knowledge here buddy.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 17 of 53 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Well my friend you should have stopped breaking the TOS and maybe this would have not happened.I remember not to long someone from the PAASBR forums who got banned for constantly trolling on alt accounts.Hiding behind on other accounts can affect your main one if you constly use it to break the TOS.

No, tech support told me no. 

If you break the TOS on your seondary account, why should your main account be affected?  It shouldn't.  Two completely different things...

Message 18 of 53 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:
LiL_Bruin77 and Zhoasniper. Who else?

PM if you want the list  but Zhoasniper shouldn't have gotten banned.  I didn't do anything.  They never gave a reason either.  

Lil Bruin is completely banned as well, which is bull....Yes, it is my secondary account but you get chances.  Not all at once.   They had no clue, it was me....And, they cannot link secondary accounts to your MAIN account. 

There is no way of them knowing it was me!!  Which is all bull crap, I say one thing that gets people upset and I get into trouble, which isn't right.   I type differently and sometimes can't put words together correctly.  

All that other stuff wasn't me, and they can't prove it either.    I got banned for community abuse on the PSN for 2 days on my rramsdell last week which was all bull.   

But don't you see rramsy? If they didn't before, they certainly do now. You just told them... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 53 (85 Views)
VP of Gaming
30956 posts

Apr 13, 2014

rramsdell2 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

rramsdell2 wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Please tell me this isn't a serious post Smiley Indifferent 

Message 20 of 53 (86 Views)
0 Likes