Apr 13 2014
By: rramsdell2 First Son 18 posts

Secondary accounts??

52 replies 337 views Edited Apr 13, 2014

Something isn't right here.   

Just recently I had my main account periminately banned on here.   Yes, I have secondary account but who doesn't.  I was told there is no way for Sony or the Moderators to know that they can link you to your MAIN account,  to your secondary accounts!!  Source:  Sony Tech Support Desiree.   Here on the forums or the PSN.  

So, why was it, I had got banned on the PSN itself, not too long ago for two days, when really my last banned on there was back like in 09.  

And I had got banned for 2 days when really it was only suppose to be for one day, on my main account for breaking the TOS on here, but it wasn't me.    How'd they know it was me?  Simalar styles of typing, doesn't prove you are the same and that's not proof!!    They cannot LINK your secondary accounts and know that its you on your main account.... 

Just recently, my other seconary account had got banned but for no reason at all.  I wasn't doing anything wrong, only except I reported the party twice, becaue they were derailing the topic, and going completely Off Topic and my thread was legit.   They didn't pull my other threads.  They locked me out again.   You cannot assume. 

So, what evidence do they have that links me in order for them to ban me on the PSN itself ?  Again, it's ALL secondary accounts and they cannot do that.  I cannot sign into the forums here on my main account all but was banned on the PSN itself, which is totally wrong.

I understand, I broke the TOS but on other accounts... but the recent one who had got banned, shouldn't of been banned.  I wasn't going off topic or nothing.  If anything the other user was and reported it, but I see no action!!    

There is no way for Sony or the MOD's to link you to ALL of your secondary accounts.  They cannot do that!!! 

Who has the right advice, it was wrong for my main account  to have been banned on the PSN itself for 2 days when really it was only for 1. 

Message 1 of 53 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Secondary accounts??

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014
LiL_Bruin77 and Zhoasniper. Who else?
I'm laughing so hard right now...

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 53 (334 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9161 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

The probably checked your IP adress and bam!

That the only way they could know the link between each account.

KANE-FIRE

Message 3 of 53 (321 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014
Whoever told you they CAN'T is either lying or stupid.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 53 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
LiL_Bruin77 and Zhoasniper. Who else?

PM if you want the list  but Zhoasniper shouldn't have gotten banned.  I didn't do anything.  They never gave a reason either.  

Lil Bruin is completely banned as well, which is bull....Yes, it is my secondary account but you get chances.  Not all at once.   They had no clue, it was me....And, they cannot link secondary accounts to your MAIN account. 

There is no way of them knowing it was me!!  Which is all bull crap, I say one thing that gets people upset and I get into trouble, which isn't right.   I type differently and sometimes can't put words together correctly.  

All that other stuff wasn't me, and they can't prove it either.    I got banned for community abuse on the PSN for 2 days on my rramsdell last week which was all bull.   

Message 5 of 53 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5395 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Not 2 mention if ya doing stuff ya not suppose to be doing on a sub acc. it DOES affect ya main acc Smiley Tongue

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 6 of 53 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
Whoever told you they CAN'T is either lying or stupid.

They can't...I was told by a tech support agent and she even confirmed it.  

Message 7 of 53 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 13, 2014
They can,will, and obviously have linked you between your accounts. As Kane said, it isn't hard given the right net permissions on any given site.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 8 of 53 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Ban evasion gets you banned. Not too hard to understand.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 9 of 53 (297 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Not 2 mention if ya doing stuff ya not suppose to be doing on a sub acc. it DOES affect ya main acc Smiley Tongue

No it does not.  I even called Sony and asked if they could check.  They  aren't linked together at all. 

People make secondary accounts all the time...

Message 10 of 53 (296 Views)
0 Likes