Message 11 of 22 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19207 posts

Re: School

Dec 5, 2012

deadend123 wrote:

How much was it, zeker?

I remember that I was surprised that it was not a whole lot of money back then.  Somewhere in the $15 to $20 range just for the glass alone. 

Of course the custodian did the installation, which helped keep the cost down.  And I had to apologize to him as well.

Message 12 of 22 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10449 posts

Dec 5, 2012

No punishment for breaking school property either? Smiley Tongue

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 13 of 22 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19207 posts

Dec 5, 2012

deadend123 wrote:

No punishment for breaking school property either? Smiley Tongue

No, they just let it go as a prank gone wrong and never mentioned it to me again.

I still can't believe that they never called my parents to come to school that morning.  Then there would have been hell to pay.  Smiley Surprised

Message 14 of 22 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10052 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Boys on my class also had girl magazines but they never got into trouble for having them. 

There's not a single dumb thing I did in elementary or high school, but I neglected school and skipped classes quite often. As a matter of fact I'm currently playing truant too. Old habits die hard. Smiley Happy 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 15 of 22 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Funny how you can get your hands on that stuff when your school. Drugs, alcohol, girly magazines, and even sex.  

One morning while I arrived at school.  We were all waiting in our cafe because it was raining outside.  While I entered the cafe, I accidentally bumped into some kid with a leather jacket on.  I said, "excuse me." And, starting walking away.  But sure enough, he had pick a fight with me.  I pulled his leather jacket over his arms and over his head, like hockey stlye, and could've wasted him.  All of sudden there was a dead silence in the cafe and everybody was watching.  Once I had this punk, in submission, the teacher came and broke it up.

We actually didn't receive detention or anything.  In fact, the teacher made a bet on the fight and actually thought we were going to fight after school.  I didn't bother showing up, because I didn't see the point.  I didn't even know the punk, The teacher, bet $50, I would win and kept telling the punk, "he was going to kill you, you didn't have a chance."  

I was kind of surprised of this outcome and not even receiving anything for this trouble.  This was a very popular teach as well.  They all know, I could've killed this kid but didn't see the need for it.   I was trying to walk away.  But, he pushed it.  

I didn't even show up for the fight afterwards, disappointed a lot of class mates, and friends.  If I need to make friends that way, they aren't really true friends.  

Message 16 of 22 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I would say; not paying enough attention and not studying hard enough.

After taking 10 years to finish college, via part time, full time, online and hybrid, I wish I had just studied in High School and gone away to a good four year college.

Working two jobs and trying to get an education is not easy, and I would never recommend it.  Study kids, study.

If not, at least get trained in a vocation that pays well and is recession proof.

Moble

Message 17 of 22 (50 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Dec 5, 2012
You have poor grammar, rr.
Message 18 of 22 (35 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

What's the dumbest thing, you guys ever did high school or elementary school?  In 8th grade, my friend and I got caught with a bunch of girly magazines. The principal seized the magazine and he just wanted to know where we got them. We both said, "we stole them".  We didn't want to rat anybody out.  Didn't even receive detention.

me and my friends got busted with a girly mag to, but it was 5th grade. we got suspened for a day. Smiley Very Happy

also got a weeks worth of detention when me and my friends were throwing wet wads of paper towels onto the bathroom ceiling and making them stick.

got suspended for (playingly)punching a friend in the face, he started to chocke on the lollypop he had. we were still friends afterwards. Smiley Very Happy

got busted for stealing a burrito from lunch. got a weeks worth of detention for that. thinking back now i feel stupid, it was only a $0.75 burrito. but hey, $0.75 to a little kid back then was like $5 to an adult. Smiley Very Happy

got suspended for 2 days for ditching school. funny how they punish you for not going to school by making you not go to school. never understood that, still dont.

most of my stupid stuff happened in elementary school, i got smarter when i grew up(meaning i learned how to not get caught doing stupid stuff, not doing stupid stuff isnt an option for me). never got into serious trouble in middle school or high school, getting yelled at was probably the worst, and its pretty hard to get into trouble in collage. Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 22 (31 Views)
Welcoming Committee
10449 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Now it's time to do stupid stuff here. Smiley Happy

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 20 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes