Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/25/2006
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006
My teacher told me if people made a very good reason to banned homework. We might not have homework any more. So think of good reasons and call the news or principle to ban homework. That should help less kids tired.
Message 71 of 75 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/05/2005
Offline
6649 posts
 

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006
Ask your parents if they'll let you have the day off because you're feeling kind of sick and you want to play your Wii. As long as you don't do that to often, it works with most parents.
Message 72 of 75 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006


overachiever wrote:
Ask your parents if they'll let you have the day off because you're feeling kind of sick and you want to play your Wii. As long as you don't do that to often, it works with most parents.


I've never done it, but I doubt it will work with my parents..
APPLE SPY
Message 73 of 75 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006
Yes, most civilised human beings these days will not fall for that.

Aowen wrote:


overachiever wrote:
Ask your parents if they'll let you have the day off because you're feeling kind of sick and you want to play your Wii. As long as you don't do that to often, it works with most parents.


I've never done it, but I doubt it will work with my parents..



Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 74 of 75 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006
Not about my Wii, I just want to get my project done...and just sleep in and really get prepared for the next day....

madhive wrote:
Yes, most civilised human beings these days will not fall for that.

Aowen wrote:


overachiever wrote:
Ask your parents if they'll let you have the day off because you're feeling kind of sick and you want to play your Wii. As long as you don't do that to often, it works with most parents.


I've never done it, but I doubt it will work with my parents..






APPLE SPY
Message 75 of 75 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes