Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:
Aowen please respond. i accept your views ok? i want to be friends.

Sorry, I was working...wa?Smiley Tongue Wee! You're my friendSmiley Happy See: ratchetmanica.youaremyfriend.com CLICKY!

Oops..reversed c with the aSmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 61 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 27, 2006
thanks Aowen. i'm glad we're friends now. i'll make sure to put you on my friends list as soon as possible! so you're 14 eh? it is hard to believe you are only 3 yrs older than me.
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 62 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
thanks Aowen. i'm glad we're friends now. i'll make sure to put you on my friends list as soon as possible! so you're 14 eh? it is hard to believe you are only 3 yrs older than me.

WhySmiley Surprised? I seem youngerSmiley Tongue?
APPLE SPY
Message 63 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Wait, how old are you Aowen?
A few days ago i was able to tell that you were kindof putting on some stress when you were flaming some people, but it was mostly flaming the people who use corrupted common sense, just don
t resoort to drugs or smokin (same diff Smiley Happy) Well, i hope that you heal of this.

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 64 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006
ThanksSmiley Happy I'm almost done with history hw...then english..then study for German testSmiley Indifferent I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft, then he told me it would cost me $30 for tech supportSmiley Indifferent

madhive wrote:
A few days ago i was able to tell that you were kindof putting on some stress when you were flaming some people, but it was mostly flaming the people who use corrupted common sense, just don
t resoort to drugs or smokin (same diff Smiley Happy) Well, i hope that you heal of this.

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

APPLE SPY
Message 65 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Wait, (just don't answer if you wish not to) how old are you? If you need tech support i can help, just ask.

Aowen wrote:
ThanksSmiley Happy I'm almost done with history hw...then english..then study for German testSmiley Indifferent I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft, then he told me it would cost me $30 for tech supportSmiley Indifferent

madhive wrote:

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

Message 66 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

madhive wrote:

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

Thats Microsoft for ya...
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006
14. Nvm, don't need help, I just need to get a wired keyboard, Windows doens't regonize it when I try to select safe mode...dammSmiley Tongue

madhive wrote:
Wait, (just don't answer if you wish not to) how old are you? If you need tech support i can help, just ask.

Aowen wrote:

madhive wrote:

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

APPLE SPY
Message 68 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6298 posts

Nov 27, 2006
come on buddy, suck it up and go Smiley Tongue

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 69 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 27, 2006

tunefro wrote:

Aowen wrote:

madhive wrote:

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

Thats Microsoft for ya...

On their site when i last checked, it said

"Microsoft offers the worlds best technical support, we can fix any problem out there.

Calls cost $30 for single calls to microsoft, if your call is not answered, you will still be charged"
Message 70 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes