Last Guardian
13055 posts

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006
Where did you move to anyway?

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 41 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Chronik wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

DarkSeeker wrote:

Aowen wrote:

SoldierofGondor wrote:

n00bulat0r wrote:
Skip school .

Lol jk, Explain to your parents..

yea just tell them what you told us...and if that doesnt work just tough it out and play your wii on the weekends

I don't even care about that anymore. I just want to get everything out of the way and finished...and it's just too much...blaah..I feel emoSmiley TongueSmiley Sad

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but if you weren't on the boards, you could probably be getting more work done.  We've all had those tough school times, try to get through it.  Once this is out of the way I'm sure it will get easier.

I agree maybe you should get off the computer and do your homework or go outside and......... find some friends.

I've tried....I'm sorta rejected..I'm basically the only American kid at my school.....

Oh so you're just gona give up on your social life like that?

Seriously though, i really don't care. I'm not trying to be mean or something but theres always someone to be friends with.

Look, I've tried for over 4 months now, I'm not mean to anyone at all. Got it?

I never said you're being mean to people MAYBE YOU SOULD LEARN HOW TO READ THEN COME BACK HERE **bleep**

You implied it. Anyways...I'm just not good at making friends, and there may have been one or two kids, but I really didn't like em.
APPLE SPY
Message 42 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Evil v2 wrote:

4th page
APPLE SPY
Message 43 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Aowen did you read my other post? READ carefully. I WANT TO BE FRIENDS.
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 44 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Urban eh?
My school (7th grade) gives us a hour of homework a day, think of that, we are 12-13, for us 1+ hours is alot.

Aowen wrote:
This is the only time this has happened. I move about once every 1-2 years, this is the worst ever. I hate my school, I hate the kids, I just absolutly hate it and it's just too much and I can't stand it any longer!

Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 45 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38853 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

DarkSeeker wrote:

Aowen wrote:

SoldierofGondor wrote:

n00bulat0r wrote:
Skip school .

Lol jk, Explain to your parents..

yea just tell them what you told us...and if that doesnt work just tough it out and play your wii on the weekends

I don't even care about that anymore. I just want to get everything out of the way and finished...and it's just too much...blaah..I feel emoSmiley TongueSmiley Sad

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but if you weren't on the boards, you could probably be getting more work done.  We've all had those tough school times, try to get through it.  Once this is out of the way I'm sure it will get easier.

I agree maybe you should get off the computer and do your homework or go outside and......... find some friends.

I've tried....I'm sorta rejected..I'm basically the only American kid at my school.....

Oh so you're just gona give up on your social life like that?

Seriously though, i really don't care. I'm not trying to be mean or something but theres always someone to be friends with.

Look, I've tried for over 4 months now, I'm not mean to anyone at all. Got it?

I never said you're being mean to people MAYBE YOU SOULD LEARN HOW TO READ THEN COME BACK HERE **bleep**

You implied it. Anyways...I'm just not good at making friends, and there may have been one or two kids, but I really didn't like em.

I implied it? Why don't you read it again..

I'm not trying to be mean or something but theres always someone to be friends with.

It sayid I'm.. not YOU.. ME.

Whatever,

Message 46 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3653 posts

Nov 27, 2006
when you say you feel to sic to go to school and your parents say he just wants to stay home to play his Wii. you can say "you can take the power cord if you thinkI'm faking"

Hopefully they won't call your bluff, if they do, you can still get some free time for your project.
Message 47 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006
I get about 3 hours, 9th grade, I get home at 4:30, so I do homework untill 7:30, eat dinner...8:30....post a bit...game a bit...and sleep. Fun life eh? I don't even have time to go outsideSmiley Indifferent

madhive wrote:
Urban eh?
My school (7th grade) gives us a hour of homework a day, think of that, we are 12-13, for us 1+ hours is alot.

Aowen wrote:
This is the only time this has happened. I move about once every 1-2 years, this is the worst ever. I hate my school, I hate the kids, I just absolutly hate it and it's just too much and I can't stand it any longer!

APPLE SPY
Message 48 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

4th page

Wouldn't it have been easier just to tell me?

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 49 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Evil v2 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

4th page

Wouldn't it have been easier just to tell me?

9 places takes a while to typeSmiley Sad
APPLE SPY
Message 50 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes