Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006
hey Aowen. word of advice. CHILL. and you have friends on here. i... i ... ii'mm...... one of them. i accept your views. lets be friends OK?

" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 31 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:
Hey.......

Well, I've been sick for a while now, 3 weekish, not dying sick, just feeling kinda bad, bad cough, but still been going to school. I have a project that's due soon, I'm still doing homework...and I just got my Wii which I can't even play because of all my work. Anyone have any ideas how I can stay home tommorow? It's just too much, I can't take it anymoreSmiley Surprised My parents are just going to say "Oh, he just want's to play with his Wii" and i'll be off to school...but I just want some rest, and want to finish my project....I really need a break....ANYONE have any ideas?

Watch ferris bueller's day off to get some ideas...or fake puke, and say your sick.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 32 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:
You might as well just drop out of school and get a job at construction or something then you can complain about THAT and come here and ask us about how you should stay from work to play your little videogames.

Stay in school don't skip school just to play your little Wii.

I'TS NOT ABOUT THE WII! I GET AMAZING GRADES DUDE 3.8 GPA! Shush! This year has been terrible for me, I get bullied every day, I have basically no friends, and i really just need a break, okay?

I feel you pain.

I miss the USASmiley Sad

you lived here?
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 33 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:
You might as well just drop out of school and get a job at construction or something then you can complain about THAT and come here and ask us about how you should stay from work to play your little videogames.

I'TS NOT ABOUT THE WII! I GET AMAZING GRADES DUDE 3.8 GPA! Shush! This year has been terrible for me, I get bullied every day, I have basically no friends, and i really just need a break, okay?

I feel you pain.

I miss the USASmiley Sad

I miss Canada
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:

Aowen wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

I feel you pain.

I miss the USASmiley Sad

you lived here?

Atlanta-->Charlotte-->Raliegh--->Austria---->Germany--->Germany Again--->Paris--->Connecticuit---->Switzerland, zurcih
APPLE SPY
Message 35 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32400 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

Aowen wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

I feel you pain.

I miss the USASmiley Sad

you lived here?

Atlanta-->Charlotte-->Raliegh--->Austria---->Germany--->Germany Again--->Paris--->Connecticuit---->Switzerland, zurcih

.....Why?

Message 36 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Chronik wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

DarkSeeker wrote:

Aowen wrote:

SoldierofGondor wrote:

n00bulat0r wrote:
Skip school .

Lol jk, Explain to your parents..

yea just tell them what you told us...and if that doesnt work just tough it out and play your wii on the weekends

I don't even care about that anymore. I just want to get everything out of the way and finished...and it's just too much...blaah..I feel emoSmiley TongueSmiley Sad

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but if you weren't on the boards, you could probably be getting more work done.  We've all had those tough school times, try to get through it.  Once this is out of the way I'm sure it will get easier.

I agree maybe you should get off the computer and do your homework or go outside and......... find some friends.

I've tried....I'm sorta rejected..I'm basically the only American kid at my school.....

Oh so you're just gona give up on your social life like that?

Seriously though, i really don't care. I'm not trying to be mean or something but theres always someone to be friends with.

Look, I've tried for over 4 months now, I'm not mean to anyone at all. Got it?
APPLE SPY
Message 37 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Chronik wrote:

Aowen wrote:

ratchetmaniac wrote:

Aowen wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

I feel you pain.

I miss the USASmiley Sad

you lived here?

.....Why?

Dad's job, no he aint in the army.
APPLE SPY
Message 38 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 27, 2006
sad.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 39 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32400 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Chronik wrote:

DarkSeeker wrote:

Aowen wrote:

SoldierofGondor wrote:

n00bulat0r wrote:
Skip school .

Lol jk, Explain to your parents..

yea just tell them what you told us...and if that doesnt work just tough it out and play your wii on the weekends

I don't even care about that anymore. I just want to get everything out of the way and finished...and it's just too much...blaah..I feel emoSmiley TongueSmiley Sad

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but if you weren't on the boards, you could probably be getting more work done.  We've all had those tough school times, try to get through it.  Once this is out of the way I'm sure it will get easier.

I agree maybe you should get off the computer and do your homework or go outside and......... find some friends.

I've tried....I'm sorta rejected..I'm basically the only American kid at my school.....

Oh so you're just gona give up on your social life like that?

Seriously though, i really don't care. I'm not trying to be mean or something but theres always someone to be friends with.

Look, I've tried for over 4 months now, I'm not mean to anyone at all. Got it?

I never said you're being mean to people MAYBE YOU SOULD LEARN HOW TO READ THEN COME BACK HERE **bleep**

Message 40 of 75 (0 Views)
0 Likes