Highlighted
Nov 27 2006
By: Treeh Last Guardian 12751 posts

School is just too much:O

74 replies 2 views Edited Nov 27, 2006
Hey.......

Well, I've been sick for a while now, 3 weekish, not dying sick, just feeling kinda bad, bad cough, but still been going to school. I have a project that's due soon, I'm still doing homework...and I just got my Wii which I can't even play because of all my work. Anyone have any ideas how I can stay home tommorow? It's just too much, I can't take it anymoreSmiley Surprised My parents are just going to say "Oh, he just want's to play with his Wii" and i'll be off to school...but I just want some rest, and want to finish my project....I really need a break....ANYONE have any ideas?
APPLE SPY
Message 1 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Re: School is just too much:O

Nov 27, 2006
I have a wii, and i cant play it till christmas. Just wait. the work will ease up soon.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 2 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1960 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Skip school .

Lol jk, Explain to your parents..
Message 3 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:
Hey.......

Well, I've been sick for a while now, 3 weekish, not dying sick, just feeling kinda bad, bad cough, but still been going to school. I have a project that's due soon, I'm still doing homework...and I just got my Wii which I can't even play because of all my work. Anyone have any ideas how I can stay home tommorow? It's just too much, I can't take it anymoreSmiley Surprised My parents are just going to say "Oh, he just want's to play with his Wii" and i'll be off to school...but I just want some rest, and want to finish my project....I really need a break....ANYONE have any ideas?

Tell your parents the true reason why you want to stay home -?
A True Game's Nation
gamernationunderground.i67.org
Message 4 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 27, 2006
hey Aowen. how are you?
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 5 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12462 posts

Nov 27, 2006
I once put my thermomiter up to my heaterSmiley Very Happy Just make sure it dosnt get over 103, Then its hostbittle timeSmiley Surprised

Um... Just tell them to hide the wii, if it gets to it.
Message 6 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Aowen wrote:
Hey.......

i thought you were living on youre own. my mistake.
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 7 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Just do your work like everyone else and go to school.

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 8 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4294 posts

Nov 27, 2006
lol, Thats how everybody feels. Its just quick laziness. It'll pass. I find the simplist problem like if I had a sore throat for 10 minutes and exaggerate like it was 3 days. I would just go. Although, if you need a day off that bad, ask PitBull to have him ask the King for one of his bugers. I heard he put some stuff that will have you felling bad for a whole week. Smiley Tongue lol, nasty comment.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 9 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Jesus Lover wrote:
I once put my thermomiter up to my heaterSmiley Very Happy Just make sure it dosnt get over 103, Then its hostbittle timeSmiley Surprised

Um... Just tell them to hide the wii, if it gets to it.

Alright, I wanted to start my project today, but I can't because computer problems..I can easly fix tommorow though....anyways...how do I bring it up? Do I just say, can I stay home tommorowSmiley Indifferent?
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 75 (2 Views)
0 Likes