Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: School discipline taken too far!

Nov 11, 2009
don't believe it if you don't want to. I really don't care. i was just sharing a life experience of mine with the op, but if you think you can join the military and not puke and/or pass out once in a while you're in for a rude awkening, unless you joined the chair force.
SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9755 posts

Nov 11, 2009

BeefyJoe wrote:
don't believe it if you don't want to. I really don't care. i was just sharing a life experience of mine with the op, but if you think you can join the military and not puke and/or pass out once in a while you're in for a rude awkening, unless you joined the chair force.
I thought you were talking about public school, not the military. That changes my post completely haha.   

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2646 posts

Nov 11, 2009
The world is not a fair/perfect or just place but fighting things rarely gets you anywhere. Even though it is a rule does not mean it is right, If I am thirsty I am going to get a drink. By forcing you to sit in the office that tells me that the school administration believes that this disiplinary action is more important than going to your other classes. I would go talk to the principal about having your time reduced in order to reflect the amount of time that wasted in the office.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 11, 2009
public school is rough, but not that rough. Some of those drill instructors in the military are just plain sadistic.
SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9755 posts

Nov 11, 2009

mrgrim94 wrote:
The world is not a fair/perfect or just place but fighting things rarely gets you anywhere. Even though it is a rule does not mean it is right, If I am thirsty I am going to get a drink. By forcing you to sit in the office that tells me that the school administration believes that this disiplinary action is more important than going to your other classes. I would go talk to the principal about having your time reduced in order to reflect the amount of time that wasted in the office.
That sounds like it would be the right thing to do, but be careful seeing how he had audacity to give to detention for that in the first place he might just increase your time for "challenging his authority" or something along those lines.   

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 11, 2009
This is starting to get deep now. We live in a country where we're told that it is our patriotic duty and right to question authority, but actually try it and you get a beat down.
SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2646 posts

Nov 11, 2009

EliteGamer83 wrote:

mrgrim94 wrote:
That sounds like it would be the right thing to do, but be careful seeing how he had audacity to give to detention for that in the first place he might just increase your time for "challenging his authority" or something along those lines.   

You would have to go about it politely showing that because you already spent that time in the office that it would only be fair to have the time deducted.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13691 posts

Nov 11, 2009

BeefyJoe wrote:
When I was in the army we had just the opposite rules regarding drinking water. It gets pretty hot in south carolina in the summer, so you're encouraged to drink up. If you make the mistake of forgetting to fill your canteen when you had the chance or you get caught walking around with an empty canteen, they'll make you drink water till you puke so you don't forget it again. Then you would have to drink more water to make up for what you puked up. The best place to preserve water is in your body. Still that's pretty stupid that you're not allowed to drink water in class. Just wait til you get a little older. You'll have more responsibilities, but at least you'll be able to drink water and go to the bathroom when you have to and not have to file a request with a commitee or have to be punished for being made of carbon and water.

haha, yeah...Stay hydrated! 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Nov 12, 2009

UrbanTactics wrote:
No, the last statement was to the people attacking tehlazy1.

No one was "attacking"  t3hlazy1. Just people pointing out inside which he/she chose not to listen to. Instead, t3hlazy1 decided to take it upon themselves to attack people for speaking their mind, & decided to act like he/she knows the school rules for every school. Then claim the world is perfect in one of their post. Just to turn around & say the opposite of what they just said & claim they never said that which in this case, t3hlazy1 did say the world is perfect. Then decided to babble about rules that are just insane for any school. Which when I was in school, I never even heard of rules like he/she claimed their to be for schools. So in short, no one was ever "attacking"  t3hlazy1. Just pointing things out & nothing else. 

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1189 posts

Feb 13, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 100 (10 Views)
0 Likes