Big Daddy
19357 posts

Re: Scared to go back to work

Dec 5, 2006

PSPplayer17 wrote:
I am scared to go back to work... What can I do to prevent the fear?

quick question (no need to be racist...i'm just wondering) where they black ?
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 21 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 5, 2006

Ashton305 wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:
I am scared to go back to work... What can I do to prevent the fear?

quick question (no need to be racist...i'm just wondering) where they black ?

Yeah
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 22 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Dec 5, 2006
ok...
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 23 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 5, 2006

tunefro wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

Andy19 wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:
what happened @ work ?

That's it?  No guns, no tazers, no crowbars or anything?

I didn't see a gun, but I think they had one. It's just scary, first time anything like that has ever happened to me...

Where were you when they stole the consoles?

Standing not 5 feet away answering questions about movies for the one guy
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 24 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7054 posts

Dec 5, 2006
Wow strong toughness in this thread. Why are you all taking **bleep** about how you'd fight back?

EVEN if they didn't have guns, they'd still beat the **bleep** outta any of you.

If you really don't feel comfortable, I'd find another job. It's not exactly a great job anyway and weren't you saying how you weren't enjoying it? About a boss or something?

Message Edited by Home_Slice on 12-05-2006 01:00 PM
PSN id: Home_Slice

Message 25 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Dec 5, 2006

PSPplayer17 wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:
what happened @ work ?

4 men came in, they hung around for a few minutes then left, they came back and hung out, one talking about the games with Tyhe (guy I work with) another playing the Eyetoy, 2 more walking around. They kept asking about PS3's and Wii's... kept saying "I'll buy it off of you just call me when you get one man" but Tyhe wouldn't. After a few minutes, they kept asking the time, so I told them 10:05, he said "yo man it's time we gotta do it we gotta go" So one walked to the counter and started asking me where movies were. The other called Tyhe out into the floor asking about a game, while one that was at the door and the other on the Eyetoy, broke into the game case, and stole a 360 core pack, 3 ds lites, 1 psp bundle with the atv game and lords of dogtown umd... and broke a preowned PSP. Tyhe stuck his head out the door and they sprayed him in the eyes with Mace, or something... after pushing him around IN the store... Cops came, but I don't think they caught them...

Wow. I'm sorry that happened. I work at EB Games over on a road called Gratiot that drives right through Detroit and the store that's located on 9 mile (I'm located on 13 or so) has had that happen to them a few times. It's happened at our store too, but that was before I started working there.
Message 26 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes