I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Re: Safety first!

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:
Do your parents allow you to watch comedies while eating?  Mine do not.  They do not want me to get surprised by a laugh and then choke on my food and die.  What about you?

Are you serious? *puts down candy bar* 
To the **bleep** who hacked my file and put a post that was a lie about me I will get you and make you pay untill every single cell in and on you body is in complete and extream PAIIIIIIIIN......**eyes turn into assasin eyes**
Message 71 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2892 posts

Feb 8, 2007
lol yea they do let me do that
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 72 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Feb 8, 2007

amidamaru666 wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:
Do your parents allow you to watch comedies while eating?  Mine do not.  They do not want me to get surprised by a laugh and then choke on my food and die.  What about you?

You better be glad you aren't my child then.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Holy crap it's little Maria. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I haven't talked with you in quite awhile.

Hi there Smiley Tongue
Message 73 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10772 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:

amidamaru666 wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

You better be glad you aren't my child then.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Holy crap it's little Maria. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I haven't talked with you in quite awhile.

Hi there Smiley Tongue

I don't wish to bug you, just thought i'd say hello. I hope you've been doing well?
Message 74 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6729 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Of course my parents do not allow such dangerous activity; I'm surprised you even had to ask. What kind of irresponsible parents would allow their children to put their life in such risk!?

meeeeeooooooowwwww
Message 75 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Tweedle-Dum wrote:
Of course my parents do not allow such dangerous activity; I'm surprised you even had to ask. What kind of irresponsible parents would allow their children to put their life in such risk!?

That is a good question!  One to which I have no answer.
Message 76 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

When we eat dinner I'm not supposed to have the T.V. on, but no not for that reason.Smiley Indifferent
No Current Sig.
Message 77 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20648 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Comedies aren't usually on when I eat dinner.  They are usually on late night when young whippersnappers like you are in beddy bye.

Message Edited by PS2master4444 on 02-07-2007 10:10 PM
Message 78 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
868 posts

Feb 8, 2007
XD My parents arent that paranoid 6_6

I have an FFXII based forum, and it really need's members Smiley Happy Please visit Esper Valley if your a fan. I'll give you dolla if you check it out Smiley Very Happy
Message 79 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Feb 8, 2007
this has to be one of the funniest threads i've ever seen...HAHAHHAHAHAA
Message 80 of 85 (3 Views)
0 Likes