Fender Bender
3224 posts

Re: Safety first!

Feb 8, 2007

Carmaster wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

I cannot hear you, because you did not quote my post.

HA HA HA! (to PikachuSnowman) You obsolete individual! You still watch TV! That is obsolete! I have television signals beamed directly into my brain! I have no need to merely watch TV!
Eating is also obsolete! I deliver pure chemical energy into my body's cells through osmosis! HA HA HA! I need not waste valuable time eating!                                    HA HA HA you must have heard that! I have quoted you post extremely loudly! BTW, quoting is obsolete! Each member should know automatically when a message is directed at them!

Message Edited by Carmaster on 02-07-2007 07:37 PM

Why have you not responded!? Are you too obsolete to decipher my post!? HA HA HA!Smiley Very Happy
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 61 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Carmaster wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

HA HA HA! (to PikachuSnowman) You obsolete individual! You still watch TV! That is obsolete! I have television signals beamed directly into my brain! I have no need to merely watch TV!
Eating is also obsolete! I deliver pure chemical energy into my body's cells through osmosis! HA HA HA! I need not waste valuable time eating!                                    HA HA HA you must have heard that! I have quoted you post extremely loudly! BTW, quoting is obsolete! Each member should know automatically when a message is directed at them!

Why have you not responded!? Are you too obsolete to decipher my post!? HA HA HA!Smiley Very Happy

Sorry, I went to Starbucks and then watched Beauty and the Geek.  Yes, I am a bit behind the times.
Message 62 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10772 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

Sorry, I went to Starbucks and then watched Beauty and the Geek.  Yes, I am a bit behind the times.

Speaking of behind the times, did you ever get your laptop you weenie?
Message 63 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Feb 8, 2007

amidamaru666 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

No.  My parents are not willing to pay over $7,000.00, sadly.
Message 64 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10772 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

amidamaru666 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

Tough. Too bad. I guess you're going to be stuck in the past forever.
Message 65 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1960 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Mine let me.
Message 66 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:
Do your parents allow you to watch comedies while eating?  Mine do not.  They do not want me to get surprised by a laugh and then choke on my food and die.  What about you?

You better be glad you aren't my child then.
Message 67 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Feb 8, 2007

amidamaru666 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

amidamaru666 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

No, my parents said they would buy it, or its successor, when I go to college.
Message 68 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10772 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:
Do your parents allow you to watch comedies while eating?  Mine do not.  They do not want me to get surprised by a laugh and then choke on my food and die.  What about you?

You better be glad you aren't my child then.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Holy crap it's little Maria. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I haven't talked with you in quite awhile.
Message 69 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10772 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

amidamaru666 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

amidamaru666 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

No, my parents said they would buy it, or its successor, when I go to college.

So i guess now it's just a matter of playing the waiting game.
Message 70 of 85 (2 Views)
0 Likes