Big Daddy
19276 posts

Re: Safety first!

Feb 8, 2007

Carmaster wrote:
HA HA HA! (to PikachuSnowman) You obsolete individual! You still watch TV! That is obsolete! I have television signals beamed directly into my brain! I have no need to merely watch TV!
Eating is also obsolete! I deliver pure chemical energy into my body's cells through osmosis! HA HA HA! I need not waste valuable time eating!

food tastes good though
click for candy
Message 51 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13265 posts

Feb 8, 2007

45.D wrote:

tattooboy wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:
Do your parents allow you to watch comedies while eating?  Mine do not.  They do not want me to get surprised by a laugh and then choke on my food and die.  What about you?

We don't practice anything so crude as ingesting "food" in this household.  We are Breatharians.  Problem solved.  For the time being.

Whats a Breatharians lmao..

Breatharians believe that ingesting food is an unnecessary indulgence, and that the only sustenance one needs is air.  Unfortunately, our club doesn't have very many members.  And there seems to be a large turn-over for some odd reason
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 52 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Carmaster wrote:
HA HA HA! (to PikachuSnowman) You obsolete individual! You still watch TV! That is obsolete! I have television signals beamed directly into my brain! I have no need to merely watch TV!
Eating is also obsolete! I deliver pure chemical energy into my body's cells through osmosis! HA HA HA! I need not waste valuable time eating!

I cannot hear you, because you did not quote my post.
Message 53 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Feb 8, 2007

snIpEx wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

animefreak111 wrote:
all your threads contradict each other. you suppousedly have a child which would make you an adult which woulndt make you eat with your parents every night because you dont live with them

I can still live with my parents.

Don't you have a baby girl? :d

Message 54 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

JakRox wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

animefreak111 wrote:
all your threads contradict each other. you suppousedly have a child which would make you an adult which woulndt make you eat with your parents every night because you dont live with them

I can still live with my parents.

If you do you're in direct violation of guy code and man law.

Why is that?  Do you not have to be a male to violate that code and that law?

If you break that law you're either A. a woman or B. "It"
Message 55 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4602 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:
Do your parents allow you to watch comedies while eating?  Mine do not.  They do not want me to get surprised by a laugh and then choke on my food and die.  What about you?

Yes lol..... i just don't eat so much when i do lol.

Green Collar Baseball. Go A's!

Message 56 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8773 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Yeah, they do let me watch comedy shows while I eat and I do control on my laughter.
Message 57 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3224 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

I cannot hear you, because you did not quote my post.

Eating is also obsolete! I deliver pure chemical energy into my body's cells through osmosis! HA HA HA! I need not waste valuable time eating!                                    HA HA HA you must have heard that! I have quoted you post extremely loudly! BTW, quoting is obsolete! Each member should know automatically when a message is directed at them!

Message Edited by Carmaster on 02-07-2007 07:37 PM
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 58 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Feb 8, 2007
good for you? i think your parents care for you and thats good. but i do think your parents are over reacting just a little bit. (no offense)
Photobucket
Message 59 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8200 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Strider wrote:
good for you? i think your parents care for you and thats good. but i do think your parents are over reacting just a little bit. (no offense)

don't worry, robots don't take offense, as they have no feelings.
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 60 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes