Reply
Jan 22 2007
By: Treeh Last Guardian 12751 posts
Offline

Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

30 replies 1 views Edited Jan 22, 2007
This so sadSmiley Sad

Hobbes is goneSmiley Surprised

Amazing Music...so epicSmiley Very Happy

Anyone know where I can get that soundtrack?
APPLE SPY
Message 1 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007
smilie The music adds a nice appeal
Message 2 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/07/2004
Offline
9757 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007
Thats from MGS.. i'll PM.
Message 3 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2003
Offline
6058 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007
That's some deep stuff.
Message 4 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/01/2005
Offline
5919 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007


Aowen wrote:
This so sadSmiley Sad

Hobbes is goneSmiley Surprised

Amazing Music...so epicSmiley Very Happy

Anyone know where I can get that soundtrack?


I hope your joking about it being sad other wise you get a







one more for wasting my time





unless your joking



but if your not
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007


hippl5 wrote:
Thats from MGS.. i'll PM.


Awesome, thanksSmiley Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007


P1STONS wrote:


Aowen wrote:
This so sadSmiley Sad

Hobbes is goneSmiley Surprised

Amazing Music...so epicSmiley Very Happy

Anyone know where I can get that soundtrack?


I hope your joking about it being sad other wise you get a







one more for wasting my time





unless your joking



but if your not


But I love hobbesSmiley SadSmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 7 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/20/2005
Offline
2570 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007
Fry's dog from Futurama was sad.  That's not sad.  It's an imaginary tiger.  Not even to HIM in this context is it sad.  If the tiger was still there (tree falling in the woods now) he'd be HAPPY that Calvin is moving on and growing up.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 8 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
2715 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007


Vedel Minashigo wrote:
Fry's dog from Futurama was sad.  That's not sad.  It's an imaginary tiger.  Not even to HIM in this context is it sad.  If the tiger was still there (tree falling in the woods now) he'd be HAPPY that Calvin is moving on and growing up.


I liked that episode it was sad!
Message 9 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/20/2005
Offline
2570 posts
 

Re: Sadest YTMND I've Ever Seen:(

Jan 22, 2007


AGENT ZER0 wrote:


Vedel Minashigo wrote:
Fry's dog from Futurama was sad.  That's not sad.  It's an imaginary tiger.  Not even to HIM in this context is it sad.  If the tiger was still there (tree falling in the woods now) he'd be HAPPY that Calvin is moving on and growing up.


I liked that episode it was sad!


I waited for you Fry.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 10 of 31 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes