Feb 24 2013
By: ToN-6 Splicer 78 posts

SONY I HATE you guys

8 replies 194 views Edited Feb 24, 2013
I LOVE your .. Sexy controller. the QUALITY is so fine STATE OF THE ART with surprising extra ability. And the material,texture,and its Awesomeness describing the time put by the engineers...I had to see it on bestbuy site with more close up pictures and Jimmy Falon show on youtube. Sick...
Just watch the PS4 trailer again and again like a crazy hardcore gamer and the chills just won't go away. I can't sleep like a bat at night.
Just looking at the controller I can imagine the beauty,smell,sound,and mix emotional feelings that PS4 will brand in my soul hardcore gamer.
I won't buy nextbox 720 like Wii ( Wii u just got it but not the Wii) just saying that MS got nothing to offer but SERVICE CHARGE . SONY is the real is and the real Gentlemen of engineering.
So therefore, I LOVE SONY brand. Apple, tritton headset & pulse SONY headset,and ..
Message 1 of 9 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: SONY I HATE you guys

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

Stop using the word hate like its going out of style. Word it another way.

They don't care wheather you like them or not!

Takes more than just a fancy controller, get me sold on the PS4.

Message 2 of 9 (181 Views)
Gaming Beast
2142 posts

Feb 24, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

I would of been OK if they kept the controller like DS3 Controller.

Right now the PS4 has nothing special going for it, execpt better hardware and software. Higher graphics don't mean a better system, if the game is not fun.

Wii U has the LCD controller (which I wished PS4 was going to do something like that).

PS3 had blueray media

360 still has nothing execpt crappy kinect.

Just hope PS4 comes out with something revolutionary for gaming, as I am not sold yet on the new system.
I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 3 of 9 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 24, 2013

spyder_21 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

I would of been OK if they kept the controller like DS3 Controller.

Right now the PS4 has nothing special going for it, execpt better hardware and software. Higher graphics don't mean a better system, if the game is not fun.

Wii U has the LCD controller (which I wished PS4 was going to do something like that).

PS3 had blueray media

360 still has nothing execpt crappy kinect.

Just hope PS4 comes out with something revolutionary for gaming, as I am not sold yet on the new system.

Yeah, I still think its going to be the SAME crappy software on it. 

I'm not sold on it either because of all the problems with the PS3 and they went on forever.  They didn't fix them right away.  Some ARE still on going. 

I'm not sure either if HOME, will make it on the PS4.  I don't think it will because the 10$ they gave was a marketing scam.  

Just be very careful spending your HARD earned money on the PS3 for now.  They transferred our FILES for a reason and they didn't tell us if HOME, would be on it.  

It could be, E312 no one cheered for it when mentioned.  If it stays on the PS3, it will continue to receive updates and what not.  I don't think they want HOME, on the PS4 at all.  They don't have the room.  And, they don't want the freezing to be apart of it, because they can't fix it. 

Message 4 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Feb 24, 2013

If "Home" is the only thing you care about on PS4, then you have no business owning a gaming console lol.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 5 of 9 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Helpful tip: Break your computer screen and move on with your life.
Message 6 of 9 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 24, 2013
There goes dc, trying to make another sarcastic comment.

HOME isn't the only reason why I have PS3. LOL. Some people just think narrow minded LOL.
Message 7 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Feb 24, 2013

How did you know I was talking about you? Someone's paranoid as usual Lol.  We'll its obvious why your not sold on the PS4.  Its because you can't afford one LOL.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 8 of 9 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

I can actually afford one but think it will  fail.

You metioned Home. You had to be talking about me LOL. And, didn't quote me though. I was just making a point. Home isn't the only reason why I have the PS3. I might though, eventually get the PS4, when I see reviews and see what people think of it.

No, I'm not getting because the issues they were too slow in fixing them. The response is slow!

Message 9 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes