MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

Thanks. I'm going to have to do a side by side comparison. I really do like both and after you switched back I started leaning the other way. Smiley Very Happy

Message 51 of 116 (178 Views)
Platinum
55058 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Thanks. I'm going to have to do a side by side comparison. I really do like both and after you switched back I started leaning the other way. Smiley Very Happy

put it next to it!  If you want opinions Smiley Tongue

Message 52 of 116 (175 Views)
MVP Support
24785 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

put it next to it!  If you want opinions Smiley Tongue

Well, I did say I should let the community decide. So far your one vote is winning so I'll change it. If I get two votes for on top I'm changing back and so on and so forth.......Smiley LOL

<Edit> Wait that isn't right is it? My cat gif is smaller than before isn't it? Or is it my eyes? Tempest?

Message 53 of 116 (171 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 28, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

supertsig

velvetcatsig

larasig

moblesig

KOOLAID

lee of nails

PhoenixArcher

emmettsig

trollsig

shgow

leespyro

noob

sanchezdust

BLUEKNIGHT

gowasig

Tempest_Fire

ne1atall

The above are some of the sig I have done and used myself.  I do it for fun as it keeps me busy during slow work days.  If you would like one feel free to send me a PM with what it is you are looking for!  

I will do my best to accomodate!

Thanks for reading.

Mine is awesome, thanks GOW.  SOrry speedy, I still have yours on the back burner.  I like that too, but GOW's incorporated everything.  Thanks to you both though.

Moble

Message 54 of 116 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 28, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Yeah I hear you plus you wouldnt want to throw away them 672 trophies....

Nice way to change it up

STALKER! That's right 672 trophies and 0 Platinums! Proud of that too! Let's people know I go outside Smiley Wink

Here is what might be the dumbest question in the history of the Forum.

How do you even get a Platinum?  I have never bothered to look it up, and keep in mind here, like GOW, I go outside.Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 55 of 116 (163 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 28, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

On an unrelated note I may not be on here as often in the near future. I'm finally going back to work on Monday. I'm sure I'll still make it on the weekends probably just not daily.

Then I shall have to fight the fight on my own from here on out.  Funny, I am rarely here on the weekends.  "See" you around some time ne1.

Congrats?  On going back to work.  Making money is always good.Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 56 of 116 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I like Tempest's and Z_Sanchez's.  Those are cool too.

Moble

Message 57 of 116 (159 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7248 posts

Feb 28, 2013

To get a platninum you have to play 3 games of the same title (COD) and get 10 gold trophies on each.

energy
Message 58 of 116 (155 Views)
MVP Support
24785 posts

Feb 28, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

On an unrelated note I may not be on here as often in the near future. I'm finally going back to work on Monday. I'm sure I'll still make it on the weekends probably just not daily.

Then I shall have to fight the fight on my own from here on out.  Funny, I am rarely here on the weekends.  "See" you around some time ne1.

Congrats?  On going back to work.  Making money is always good.Smiley Happy

Moble

Thanks buddy. To get a PLatinum differs with every game but for most you must get ALL other trophies in the game. If it's important to you to have a Platinum get The Walking Dead season pass. Easiest Plat ever. Plus it's a fun game. Plus you don't have to embarassed to have it in your list like all the people that have the Hannah Montannah Plat and now want the option to delete trophies. Smiley Tongue

Message 59 of 116 (152 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 28, 2013

bm2919 wrote:

To get a platninum you have to play 3 games of the same title (COD) and get 10 gold trophies on each.

Oh, that's it?  It will just take me some time then.  I only buy so many games.  I am not blindly loyal to one franchise or another.  As well, I never buy to games of the same "topic" at the same time.  Ex. I bought COD MWII, but not BF2, and bought BF3 but not COD MWII.

I suppose when I finally get Dead Space III I will get my first Platinum.

Thank you bm.  Sorry for the interruption GOW, "Hijack" over now.Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 60 of 116 (151 Views)