Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24785 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

ne1atall wrote:
On an unrelated note I may not be on here as often in the near future. I'm finally going back to work on Monday. I'm sure I'll still make it on the weekends probably just not daily.

Now that ^^^ Is sad news... Not that you have to go to work thats good! 

 

But not having you around as much is gonna be dull.


Hey thanks. I always thought I was considered more of a P.I.T.A. than anything. It's nice to know some will miss my presence. I'll still be on just not constantly. I LOVE this place even though it aggravates me sometimes.

Message 31 of 116 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/27/2009
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013
Pretty cool siggys ya got there! I remember when I used to do that stuff a few years back. It's great to see another forum user doing it.
This is my signature. This is a ninja QK
Message 32 of 116 (212 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10395 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

My top siggy.

 

 


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 33 of 116 (207 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24785 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

I can't get my cat gun gif to fit with this and the other version of this seemed too small so the gif is gone for now and here's the new sig. If anyone knows how to make them both fit let me know.

 

Thanks GOW71!!!!

Message 34 of 116 (201 Views)
PlayStation Support
Registered: 09/27/2010
Offline
6755 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

ne1atall wrote:
On an unrelated note I may not be on here as often in the near future. I'm finally going back to work on Monday. I'm sure I'll still make it on the weekends probably just not daily.

Now that ^^^ Is sad news... Not that you have to go to work thats good! 

 

But not having you around as much is gonna be dull.


Hey thanks. I always thought I was considered more of a P.I.T.A. than anything. It's nice to know some will miss my presence. I'll still be on just not constantly. I LOVE this place even though it aggravates me sometimes.


We Heart you too!!!

Message 35 of 116 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

Ne1 post the link  or picture of the crazy shooting cat Ill see if I can mess with it to fit.

Message 36 of 116 (188 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24785 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

ne1atall wrote:
On an unrelated note I may not be on here as often in the near future. I'm finally going back to work on Monday. I'm sure I'll still make it on the weekends probably just not daily.

Now that ^^^ Is sad news... Not that you have to go to work thats good! 

 

But not having you around as much is gonna be dull.


Hey thanks. I always thought I was considered more of a P.I.T.A. than anything. It's nice to know some will miss my presence. I'll still be on just not constantly. I LOVE this place even though it aggravates me sometimes.


We Heart you too!!!


Thanks Trawnza. It means a lot to me coming from a "Digital Platforms Moderator".  That's why it's hard to stay away.

 

Speedy will the HTML code work for you?

 

<a href="http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/randaleimes/?action=view&amp;current=de103962576290075e38d2e..." target="_blank"><img src="http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/randaleimes/de103962576290075e38d2e49299eca0.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

 

 

Message 37 of 116 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

I realized I just made a critical error on your sig ne1atall! I typoed the word function! it says funtion!  I can re do it or we can jus sayz it werz cat tawlk.

Message 38 of 116 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24785 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Feb 28, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I realized I just made a critical error on your sig ne1atall! I typoed the word function! it says funtion!  I can re do it or we can jus sayz it werz cat tawlk.


I got a PM from someone about that asking if it was intentional. I assumed it was. Correct it if you wish or leave it. It's your show. Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 116 (177 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

I'll fix it. I just don't have time to today.

Message 40 of 116 (171 Views)