Reply
Dec 03 2006
By: rob_gamer~ Hekseville Citizen 391 posts
Offline

SIG PLEASE

8 replies 1 views Edited Dec 3, 2006
can any body make me a gears of war sig with rob_gamer please
Hanley Ramirez
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4843 posts
 

Re: SIG PLEASE

Dec 3, 2006
requests are not allowed

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: SIG PLEASE

Dec 3, 2006


boudey wrote:
requests are not allowed


and how do we know this?
Photobucket
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: SIG PLEASE

Dec 3, 2006


rob_gamer wrote:
can any body make me a gears of war sig with rob_gamer please


This belongs in the Forum Support board.  Thank you.  To the other guy, sig request are allowed as long as it's in the correct board.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/19/2005
Offline
391 posts
 

Re: SIG PLEASE

Dec 3, 2006
i never knew that
Hanley Ramirez
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4843 posts
 

Re: SIG PLEASE

Dec 3, 2006


Codeblue1296 wrote:


boudey wrote:
requests are not allowed


and how do we know this?


theres already a one and only request topic

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: SIG PLEASE

Dec 3, 2006


boudey wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:


boudey wrote:
requests are not allowed


and how do we know this?


theres already a one and only request topic


That's where I was telling him to go, dude.  Plus, if there is that thread, then I guess they are allowed now, aren't they?
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4843 posts
 

Re: SIG PLEASE

Dec 3, 2006


Kizzerdrix wrote:


boudey wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:


boudey wrote:
requests are not allowed


and how do we know this?


theres already a one and only request topic


That's where I was telling him to go, dude.  Plus, if there is that thread, then I guess they are allowed now, aren't they?


they are only allowed in that thread, no where else

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/13/2002
Offline
7686 posts
 
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes