Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: S-O-S

Dec 24, 2006


mike123475 wrote:
are serouis kool



Dead serious.
you should try it out sometime.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: S-O-S

Dec 24, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:
It was funny, becuase I had no idea that somebody would hear it, and then out of nowhere comes this huge helpcopter with search lights and everything!


NO WAI! LMAO!


Way!
I was scared that they would have to search the house and then I would have to pay their fuel bill or something!


lol fuel bill?
yea they must of wasted alot of fuel goin to ur house
Message 12 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: S-O-S

Dec 24, 2006


Whit3boy wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:
It was funny, becuase I had no idea that somebody would hear it, and then out of nowhere comes this huge helpcopter with search lights and everything!


NO WAI! LMAO!


Way!
I was scared that they would have to search the house and then I would have to pay their fuel bill or something!


lol fuel bill?
yea they must of wasted alot of fuel goin to ur house


They probaly did.
I live way out in the country.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 13 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: S-O-S

Dec 24, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:
It was funny, becuase I had no idea that somebody would hear it, and then out of nowhere comes this huge helpcopter with search lights and everything!


NO WAI! LMAO!


Way!
I was scared that they would have to search the house and then I would have to pay their fuel bill or something!


lol fuel bill?
yea they must of wasted alot of fuel goin to ur house


They probaly did.
I live way out in the country.


oooooooohhhhh lol

Message 14 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: S-O-S

Dec 24, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:
It was funny, becuase I had no idea that somebody would hear it, and then out of nowhere comes this huge helpcopter with search lights and everything!


NO WAI! LMAO!


Way!
I was scared that they would have to search the house and then I would have to pay their fuel bill or something!


lol fuel bill?
yea they must of wasted alot of fuel goin to ur house


They probaly did.
I live way out in the country.


Nice lol
Message 15 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: S-O-S

Dec 24, 2006


jamaica0535 wrote:
i once turned on a cell phone without a sim card and something said "SOS" so i was like "im gona click it" and i did and the phone said "dialing SOS" so i put the phone to my ear and they said something like "911 emergency serivces.....", and i then i hung up...


I called 911 once because a long time ago my sister pretended that she was dead.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 16 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: S-O-S

Dec 24, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
i once turned on a cell phone without a sim card and something said "SOS" so i was like "im gona click it" and i did and the phone said "dialing SOS" so i put the phone to my ear and they said something like "911 emergency serivces.....", and i then i hung up...


I called 911 once because a long time ago my sister pretended that she was dead.


lmao
Message 17 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes