######### ######## ######## ######## ### ## ### #####
Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Re: Runescape

Feb 7, 2007
Ahh, now that you mention it!
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Feb 7, 2007
......Is a dumb game with people who think theya re soo powerful just cause theya re level 100 but infact they are obese **bleep**s living in their moms basement.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Feb 7, 2007
i haven't played that game in god know's how long
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Feb 7, 2007

astro94 wrote:
......Is a dumb game with people who think theya re soo powerful just cause theya re level 100 but infact they are obese **bleep**s living in their moms basement.

Wow. You're a special kind of idiot.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Feb 7, 2007

Str8 Jacket wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Yay
Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Feb 7, 2007

Str8 Jacket wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Amen to that
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Feb 7, 2007

default001 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Amen to that

I had 2 party hats, 180million, lvl 86....which must mean I'm really fat and live in my mom's basement:smileysad: Aww:smileysad:
APPLE SPY
Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Feb 7, 2007

Aowen wrote:

default001 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Amen to that

I had 2 party hats, 180million, lvl 86....which must mean I'm really fat and live in my mom's basement:smileysad: Aww:smileysad:

HAHA YOU'RE FAT! IT'S GARANTEED!

not garanteed

Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Feb 7, 2007
astro, it is a highly addictive substance that should be treated as a drug....in small doses, it's great!

I was hooked for three years, I had a level 86, but I'm a socially active and happy 16 year old now....I could easily have gotten past level 100, but I decided to quit when I mailed my $20 cash membership payment and they ****ing stole it. Cheap ***holes.

But anyways, yes it is a great game, even the free version, and I don't know how I would have stayed out of complete and total boredom for weeks at a time without that wonderful game

Of course, OGame is more fun because it's easier to fight with people but RS will always be in my memories.....maybe someday I'll go back to my account.

Edit-Aowen, holy freaking god, if you're serious I praise you eternally. I spent about 6 months getting the $500,000 to buy a santa hat, then got bored and sold it for the falling price of $400,000.....I regretted that so much. It was in October, everyone was into Halloween stuff, and then Christmas rolled around.....I could have made a $2,500,000 profit, but nooooooo I followed the pressure of declining prices
Maybe though, if I had made the profit of 2 million+ I would still be playing :smileysurprised: so I should be thankful for my stupid mistakes
Seriously though, party hats are a rare accomplishment, I salute you

Message Edited by thatonekid393 on 02-07-2007 03:37 PM
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes