Survivor
2947 posts

Re: Roaches in PS3?

Jun 30, 2008
Woah Roaches freak me out. When to a friends house at night, opened door it was hot, BAM FRICKKIN 3 Roaches ON MY HEAD. But nothin to wrry bout. They harmless
http://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedEarth TattooedEarth is my Tekken PSN ID fighting games my favorite genre
Message 51 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Jun 30, 2008

How do you know that they haven't been in your PC. Do you have a clear case on the tower? Do you have a camera with 24/7 survaliance inside your tower?

How do you know that they haven't been inside of any of your electronics? I have seen old PS2's and gamesystems of all types taken apart infront of me with numerous dead roaches stuck inside. Along with their little black dot droppings that roaches like to leave behind.

ivvannakillyou
Message 52 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1596 posts

Jun 30, 2008

ivvannakillyou wrote:

How do you know that they haven't been in your PC. Do you have a clear case on the tower? Do you have a camera with 24/7 survaliance inside your tower?

How do you know that they haven't been inside of any of your electronics? I have seen old PS2's and gamesystems of all types taken apart infront of me with numerous dead roaches stuck inside. Along with their little black dot droppings that roaches like to leave behind.

because i open my pc a lot and i dont see dead roaches and the "stuff" they leave behind.
Message 53 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6539 posts

Jun 30, 2008

Zero19 wrote:
ive been out on vacation for a couple of days and I just got back yesterday night. today while playing my ps3 i noticed something wierd, roaches in my tv stand! the only time i see them in my house is maybe near the kitchen, but never near my electronices. i open my stand and see that they made a nest in the corner.... well i sprayed and killed them all but now im scared. For one why would they make a nest there? Also, is it possible they went in my precious ps3!? it seems unlikely as ive never seen one in my pc, ps2, etc. but is it possible?

Maybe you need to move man.
Message 54 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Jun 30, 2008
That sucks. Roaches are gross, and no they aren't linked to a dirty house. You can have the most clean house and still have roaches. You might have to get them exterminated, my friend did that last year. @_@ You live in an apartment?
I'm a Troll.

Get your Portable ID!

Message 55 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Jun 30, 2008

Zero19 wrote:

ivvannakillyou wrote:

because i open my pc a lot and i dont see dead roaches and the "stuff" they leave behind.

Good for you here is your original post:

ive been out on vacation for a couple of days and I just got back yesterday night. today while playing my ps3 i noticed something wierd, roaches in my tv stand! the only time i see them in my house is maybe near the kitchen, but never near my electronices. i open my stand and see that they made a nest in the corner...:smileymad:. well i sprayed and killed them all but now im scared. For one why would they make a nest there? Also, is it possible they went in my precious ps3!? it seems unlikely as ive never seen one in my pc, ps2, etc. but is it possible? 

All I am saying is yes it is possible they can infest anything. Appearantly you know it all about roaches so I assume that that is because you previously googled this topic. So I have nothing further to say as you keep such a close eye on your electronics. Sorry you asked if it was possible and I gave you a response you didn't want to hear but it is still possible. Next time call terminex and ask them.

ivvannakillyou
Message 56 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1596 posts

Jun 30, 2008

ivvannakillyou wrote:

Zero19 wrote:

ivvannakillyou wrote:

Good for you here is your original post:

ive been out on vacation for a couple of days and I just got back yesterday night. today while playing my ps3 i noticed something wierd, roaches in my tv stand! the only time i see them in my house is maybe near the kitchen, but never near my electronices. i open my stand and see that they made a nest in the corner...:smileymad:. well i sprayed and killed them all but now im scared. For one why would they make a nest there? Also, is it possible they went in my precious ps3!? it seems unlikely as ive never seen one in my pc, ps2, etc. but is it possible? 

All I am saying is yes it is possible they can infest anything. Appearantly you know it all about roaches so I assume that that is because you previously googled this topic. So I have nothing further to say as you keep such a close eye on your electronics. Sorry you asked if it was possible and I gave you a response you didn't want to hear but it is still possible. Next time call terminex and ask them.

well thats no what you said at first, you ASKED me how i know, and i said how i know
Message 57 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2426 posts

Jun 30, 2008
Yes its possible for them to get into ur ps3, how?
well the roaches could try to lay eggs on top of the vents, the eggs could easily fall into the ps3, the roaches could even grow in theps3, becuase if its warm in the ps3 they will grow.
Photobucket
Message 58 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1263 posts

Jun 30, 2008
Maybe if you played it once in a while you wouldn't have that problem.
It's time to open your eyes, or has being a fanboy for so long left you blind.
Message 59 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jun 30, 2008
lol if your ps3 is still working then i don't think there in there
Message 60 of 109 (87 Views)
0 Likes