Reply
Survivor
Registered: 01/09/2006
Offline
2786 posts
 

Re: Riddle

Mar 16, 2007
#3 is a snowman melted. The pipe, scarf, and coal are remaining.


Message Edited by BigNRich1010 on 03-16-2007 07:40 PM

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 20 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Online
36571 posts
 

Re: Riddle **UPDATE 2**

Mar 16, 2007
#3 is a melted snowman.
Message 21 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/10/2005
Offline
3507 posts
 

Re: Riddle

Mar 16, 2007


BigNRich1010 wrote:
#3 is a snowman melted. The pipe, scarf, and coal are remaining.


Message Edited by BigNRich1010 on 03-16-2007 07:40 PM

Correct


Message 22 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/09/2006
Offline
2786 posts
 

Re: Riddle

Mar 16, 2007


2 cool for U wrote:


BigNRich1010 wrote:
#3 is a snowman melted. The pipe, scarf, and coal are remaining.


Message Edited by BigNRich1010 on 03-16-2007 07:40 PM

Correct



Yeah! Lol. You got anymore?



Message Edited by BigNRich1010 on 03-16-2007 07:44 PM

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 23 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/09/2005
Offline
3851 posts
 

Re: Riddle **UPDATE 3**

Mar 16, 2007
You should refrase these. I googled all of them

Message 24 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/19/2005
Offline
2352 posts
 

Re: Riddle **UPDATE 3**

Mar 16, 2007


2 cool for U wrote:
 Can you read this? Yy u r Yy u b I c u Yy 4 me.




Message Edited by 2 cool for U on 03-16-2007 06:44 PM


I know the answer because I have seen it before.
It wouldn't be to fair if I said it.
Message 25 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/09/2006
Offline
2786 posts
 

Re: Riddle **UPDATE 3**

Mar 16, 2007


2 cool for U wrote:


fourth one

 Can you read this? Yy u r Yy u b I c u Yy 4 me.




Message Edited by 2 cool for U on 03-16-2007 06:44 PM

I am not even going to bother. Lol. I have NO idea.

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 26 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/09/2006
Offline
2786 posts
 

Re: Riddle **UPDATE 3**

Mar 16, 2007
Whats the fun in that?

Eek! Sorry for double posting!

Jtboy wrote:
You should refrase these. I googled all of them





Message Edited by BigNRich1010 on 03-16-2007 07:48 PM

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 27 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Online
36571 posts
 

Re: Riddle **UPDATE 3**

Mar 16, 2007
#4 you messed up on and left out the second r.  It's supposed to be:
Too wise you are, too wise you be.  I see you are too wise for me.
Message 28 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/10/2005
Offline
3507 posts
 

Re: Riddle **UPDATE 3**

Mar 16, 2007


DrGadget wrote:
#4 you messed up on and left out the second r.  It's supposed to be:
Too wise you are, too wise you be.  I see you are too wise for me.


yup, i noticed that after I posted it.  Those are all the ones i know,  so I'm out for today.


Message 29 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes