Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Re: Report Abuse?

Oct 15, 2003

Zamboni wrote:

--( Alpha )-- wrote:

Rafe wrote:
I'm figureing something out and I need to know how many people do it and how often a day you would say you do it. Also tell me why you would report abuse?

I think people that report other people for stuff like that are being rats... I mean, I udnerstand thats why Lithium put it there. but thats just the way I think. If I was a newpaper editor, I wouldn't go and have people who read the paper tell me all the typos, I'd find em myself. I think its the mods job, but I do understand that this site is larger then a newspaper, and will do my part in reporting if I double psot or somethign like that.

The moderators here "work" entirely on a voluntary basis. In other words, we're just regular members like everyone else who do a little crowd control on the side. These forums are what you guys make of them. If you want a chaos-filled forum of insults and flaming, then fine, don't report... If you want a fun, clean environment to converse with your fellow gamers, then please, help us out a bit... We have lives too. We don't want to have to search through every single post in the community to ensure that you all have a suitable posting environment. So please, do your part to help so that we can do ours...

*does a happy dance*
Message 91 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
545 posts

Oct 15, 2003
As i said before, i think the mods should do their jobs, i mean they are paid to do it.  why should i do it if i am not getting paid?  pffff
[]D [] []V[] []D
Message 92 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11513 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Potnaut wrote:
As i said before, i think the mods should do their jobs, i mean they are paid to do it.  why should i do it if i am not getting paid?  pffff

as i said before, i think the mods are doing a good job, and they are not paid to do it. we should report stuff to help them out and keep this place fun and running. so how about you read a couple of posts above you before you post please, thank you.
DDR:
Fascination MaXX, Healing~D~Vision Oni, Fascination ~eternal love mix~, Healing~D~Vision, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix Oni, Paranoia Survivor MAX Oni, Paranoia Respect, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix, The Legend of MAX, Paranoia Survivor MAX, Maxx Unlimited, MAX 300, Paranoia Survivor, Xepher, CHAOS, Sakura, Bag
ITG:
Summer ~speedy mix~ 13, Delerium 12, Vertex 12, Energizer 12
Message 93 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes