Oct 15 2003
By: Rafedx Ghost of Sparta 15169 posts

Report Abuse?

92 replies 7 views Edited Oct 15, 2003
I'm figureing something out and I need to know how many people do it and how often a day you would say you do it. Also tell me why you would report abuse?
Message 1 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Re: Report Abuse?

Oct 15, 2003

,Rafe wrote:
I'm figureing something out and I need to know how many people do it and how often a day you would say you do it. Also tell me why you would report abuse?

i will like once very rarely,not often just sometimes and usally if they call the boards ------ or a mod ----- or just want to mess up the boards(klike that time the guy came on and stretceh the boards)
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 2 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

I report a lot. Makes the moderators jobs easier. I report swearing, bad content, breaking forum rules, etc.
Message 3 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2716 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

i will like once very rarely,not often just sometimes and usally if they call the boards ------ or a mod ----- or just want to mess up the boards(klike that time the guy came on and stretceh the boards)

yea same hear.

~Playing: Final Fantasy Xl
Final Fantasy Info:
: Kuibei : Male / Smiley Very Happyrg 65 [] RNG35
: Alexander : The Republic of Bastok

~Socom ll: N/A
Message 4 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4038 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

I can safely say that I have never reported Abuse or whatever.
Message 5 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7538 posts

Oct 15, 2003
I report abuse a lot.  Probably 3-4 times a day, sometimes more sometimes less.

Message 6 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11513 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

i use it, i use it too much, i almost over use it, the mods probably hate me for using it so much. i use it when ever i see a post or thread that is just plain spam(pointless threads, posts with no meaning), is about to go into a flame war, or just for the hell of it...lol j/k umm well just whenever i think i need to use it
DDR:
Fascination MaXX, Healing~D~Vision Oni, Fascination ~eternal love mix~, Healing~D~Vision, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix Oni, Paranoia Survivor MAX Oni, Paranoia Respect, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix, The Legend of MAX, Paranoia Survivor MAX, Maxx Unlimited, MAX 300, Paranoia Survivor, Xepher, CHAOS, Sakura, Bag
ITG:
Summer ~speedy mix~ 13, Delerium 12, Vertex 12, Energizer 12
Message 7 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
545 posts

Oct 15, 2003
i don't report anyone ever.  Thats the mod's jobs and i really don't take offense so easily to idiots posting dumb things.  if anything it makes me laugh...   plus maybe i am old fashioned but 2 things i learned growing up is 1) Nobody likes a rat snitch kiss butt, and 2) you mind your own business.  i probably get reported all the time for my sarcasm but oh freaking well, if i offend anyone, call a WAHmbulance!
[]D [] []V[] []D
Message 8 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 15, 2003
Hmm I see, I see......so would you report abuse when someone goes into a thread ONLY to insult or make someone else look bad? Or how about if the person just went in it to complain about about someone "Like Oh your stupid." or something pointless like "Meow" or something that isn't even related to the topic in anyway except to start a flame war?
Message 9 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11513 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Rafe wrote:
Hmm I see, I see......so would you report abuse when someone goes into a thread ONLY to insult or make someone else look bad? Or how about if the person just went in it to complain about about someone "Like Oh your stupid." or something pointless like "Meow" or something that isn't even related to the topic in anyway except to start a flame war?
those are the ones that really annoy me
DDR:
Fascination MaXX, Healing~D~Vision Oni, Fascination ~eternal love mix~, Healing~D~Vision, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix Oni, Paranoia Survivor MAX Oni, Paranoia Respect, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix, The Legend of MAX, Paranoia Survivor MAX, Maxx Unlimited, MAX 300, Paranoia Survivor, Xepher, CHAOS, Sakura, Bag
ITG:
Summer ~speedy mix~ 13, Delerium 12, Vertex 12, Energizer 12
Message 10 of 93 (7 Views)
0 Likes