VP of Gaming
31761 posts

Re: Renting in Tokyo

Dec 28, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:
Lol it might be good for you here because you live in Pretty LA. Try ATL on for size. :smileyhappy: lol

I don't recall L.A. being "pretty"!

Message 11 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Well that your aunt, lol she doesn't represent the whole unmeployment population.

EDIT: I am sorry bro I didn't know what you were trying to expain to me, now I get what your trying to say. I so so sorry big brother :smileysad:

Message 12 of 16 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Well it's better then Atanta in my opinion

Message 13 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Lol lets all stop debating and get back to the topic on hand. As much that I love to debate we can save that for another thread. :smileyhappy:
Message 14 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2480 posts

Dec 29, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Well trust me, once you lived in Tokyo once, you will quickly notice life is not as good as it is written in book or tv show, everything cost higher than other places in Japan, subway are always full and there are lot of dirty people, the street are always crowded and the sky is not clear and fresh like the one in US, plus I like the US cool air more

A friend on mines on PSN who lives in Japan said the same thing lol.  She said Tokyo is crowded and the streets are hella dirty.  So I kind of believe Japan gets a little too much credit for being clean and friendly from  Japan fanboy's and girls.  I do agree with Kaz that its a nice place to visit but not live at.

In the video when he said rent street cars, I got excited until I saw what it really was lol.  I was hoping for race cars and motorcycles lol.  The translator thing was cool.

photo 4f9f1065-23b3-4875-a40d-e36af3b1f802.jpg
#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Message 15 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Well trust me, once you lived in Tokyo once, you will quickly notice life is not as good as it is written in book or tv show, everything cost higher than other places in Japan, subway are always full and there are lot of dirty people, the street are always crowded and the sky is not clear and fresh like the one in US, plus I like the US cool air more

A friend on mines on PSN who lives in Japan said the same thing lol.  She said Tokyo is crowded and the streets are hella dirty.  So I kind of believe Japan gets a little too much credit for being clean and friendly from  Japan fanboy's and girls.  I do agree with Kaz that its a nice place to visit but not live at.

In the video when he said rent street cars, I got excited until I saw what it really was lol.  I was hoping for race cars and motorcycles lol.  The translator thing was cool.

Who said anything about living in Tokyo? O.O And that's what life in the big city is all about. XD I know Tokyo has bad air because it's the largest city in the world what do you expect? A clean city? LOL Look at New York for example it dirty a little. Actually I agree with KAZ, Tokyo is a dirty but I just love the people that all. And the individuality that's why I like it. 

Message 16 of 16 (39 Views)
0 Likes