Fender Bender
2696 posts

Re: Remember when gamers that liked xbox Ps2 and gamecube did get along

Oct 28, 2012

I don't think there ever was a time when Playstation and Xbox owners got along lol.  If people want to ride a certain company's D, than that's their business.  Let them be immature and closed-minded lol.  While the rest of us enjoy new games from Wii-U and Xbox 720 lol.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 31 of 34 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2572 posts

Fanboys

Oct 28, 2012

People have always had console wars.  When I was a kid we would fight over Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis.  We would beat each other up. LOL

Play-Asia.com - Buy Games & Codes for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC / Mac.
Message 32 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Re: Remember when gamers that liked xbox Ps2 and gamecube did get along

Oct 29, 2012

gamecube was tuuuuuuuuurrrrible

i only had it for supersmashbros

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 33 of 34 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Re: IRe: Remember when gamers that liked xbox Ps2 and gamecube did get along

Oct 29, 2012

EvilrCrow wrote:

I was never a fanboy for a certain system, because one system had games that I loved that the other didn't have. If you are a fanboy of a certain system then you are missing out on some great games. The only wars i've seen were between PC gamers and console gamers.

That's the main problem. I've played numerous and owned numerous consoles. For one reason only, GAMES. Amped 1 and 2 on the Xbox are two of my all time favorite snowboarding games.  A lot of people look at xbox and know only HALO, i'm not denying it's popularity but there are other games on the Xbox that were good or better than Halo. Games like Mechassault, Jade Empire, Advent Rising, Project Gotham Racing, 2 great games from Sega Panzer Dragoon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future were amazing, Crimson Skies, and Escape From Butcher Bay,  these games were some of the best games i played from that era. I also enjoyed my Dreamcast and the PS2 and they had their own great games.  People for some reason think that if they go to the competition or say that they like a certain game that is on another console that they will be betraying that company. 

Message 34 of 34 (47 Views)
0 Likes