Fender Bender
4542 posts

Re: Remaking a thread! Where do you find the flute on pokemon

Jan 15, 2007
Mr. Fuji has it. To get it first head to Saffron city and climp up sliph tower and free it from Team Rocket. After you do that the Saffron city gym should be open up so go and get your badge. Then head to Lavender town and use the sliph scope you got from beating Geovani and clearing out Sliph tower to see the ghosts. Climb up Lavender tower and beat more Team Rocket cronies to rescue Mr. Fuji and he'll give you a Pokeflute, a handy item other then just waking snorlax it will awkaen any Pokemon that has the sleep status affect put on it.
Message 11 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jan 15, 2007

tommylink wrote:
Mr. Fuji has it. To get it first head to Saffron city and climp up sliph tower and free it from Team Rocket. After you do that the Saffron city gym should be open up so go and get your badge. Then head to Lavender town and use the sliph scope you got from beating Geovani and clearing out Sliph tower to see the ghosts. Climb up Lavender tower and beat more Team Rocket cronies to rescue Mr. Fuji and he'll give you a Pokeflute, a handy item other then just waking snorlax it will awkaen any Pokemon that has the sleep status affect put on it.

then what does the guy i mentioned in my post give u??? i know he gives u something............................i think?
Message 12 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12093 posts

Jan 15, 2007

tommylink wrote:

Thanks for the answer.  I would give my answer, but I can't really remember. Last time I played a Pokemon game was 3 or so years ago.Smiley Tongue 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 13 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Jan 15, 2007

McLaren wrote:

tommylink wrote:

then what does the guy i mentioned in my post give u??? i know he gives u something............................i think?

Maybe your right may it is the Celadon city underground, the sliph building may give you the master ball. It's one of those places you have to clear out.

Message Edited by tommylink on 01-14-2007 05:14 PM
Message 14 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes