Highlighted
Oct 19 2013
By: KingOfKhaoz First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

Red Dead Revolver ps3?

2 replies 272 views Edited Oct 19, 2013

Hi everyone. I am currently a new member to the playstation community. I got a Playstation 3 last week and have been having the time of my life starting out with Uncharted 1 and Skyrim. But, to be on topic. I have never played Red Dead Revolver. I know it was released on the PS2. I know there are some PS2 games that aren't playable on the PS3. So those who have attempted to play Red Dead Revolver on PS3, does it work? Because I would love to play Red Read Revolver. I have played Red Dead Redemption and beaten it twice.. Great Game! 

Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28842 posts

Re: Red Dead Revolver ps3?

Oct 19, 2013

KingOfKhaoz wrote:

Hi everyone. I am currently a new member to the playstation community. I got a Playstation 3 last week and have been having the time of my life starting out with Uncharted 1 and Skyrim. But, to be on topic. I have never played Red Dead Revolver. I know it was released on the PS2. I know there are some PS2 games that aren't playable on the PS3. So those who have attempted to play Red Dead Revolver on PS3, does it work? Because I would love to play Red Read Revolver. I have played Red Dead Redemption and beaten it twice.. Great Game! 

On the current model "slim" and "super slim" (boy, I hate those terms), original PS2 disc games will not work. The game is, however, available for download on the Playstation Store for the price of $9.99.

Message 2 of 3 (269 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: Red Dead Revolver ps3?

Oct 19, 2013
Alright. Thanks. Thats' all i need to know.
Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)
0 Likes