Reply
Dec 19 2006
By: SSJ3Cloud~ Treasure Hunter 5118 posts
Offline

Recording gameplay with SNES Emulator

5 replies 9 views Edited Dec 19, 2006
ok now this is really pissing me off i have SNES9x and when i go to record as a .AVI file and i go to compress it with the DIVX codec but then it wont upload on youtube or cant even play it on any program please help?
Message 1 of 6 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Recording gameplay with SNES Emulator

Dec 19, 2006
Look up a program called CamStudio.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 2 of 6 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: Recording gameplay with SNES Emulator

Dec 19, 2006


Clinton514 wrote:
Look up a program called CamStudio.


i have it, it sucks
Message 3 of 6 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Recording gameplay with SNES Emulator

Dec 19, 2006


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Look up a program called CamStudio.


i have it, it sucks


Ok. What "sucks" about it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 4 of 6 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: Recording gameplay with SNES Emulator

Dec 19, 2006


Clinton514 wrote:


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Look up a program called CamStudio.


i have it, it sucks


Ok. What "sucks" about it?


bad quality and i dont want it showing the whole desktop and if i bring it up to full screen it just looks bad
Message 5 of 6 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Recording gameplay with SNES Emulator

Dec 19, 2006


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Look up a program called CamStudio.


i have it, it sucks


Ok. What "sucks" about it?


bad quality and i dont want it showing the whole desktop and if i bring it up to full screen it just looks bad


You do know you can change codecs AND the size of the recording space. Take your time and explore the software, and I can guarantee you that it'll do exactly what you need it to do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 6 of 6 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes