Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Re: Ready and waiting.

Sep 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Mines 500 GB HDD, 4 GB of RAM... where I get bottlnecked on performance is the trash intel integrated graphics chip. its  a brand new 2013 computer. How well would it fair?

You're asking ME about pc gaming? lol

But seriously I know those integrated graphics are garbage for gaming. If you really want to see if you can run it I'd download the demo 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 11 of 13 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Mines 500 GB HDD, 4 GB of RAM... where I get bottlnecked on performance is the trash intel integrated graphics chip. its  a brand new 2013 computer. How well would it fair?

But seriously I know those integrated graphics are garbage for gaming. If you really want to see if you can run it I'd download the demo 

I just assumed since you played it you have an idea....Demo is a good idea, then again... there are homeless people with faster internet than I have. I assume steam has a demo?

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 12 of 13 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I just assumed since you played it you have an idea....Demo is a good idea, then again... there are homeless people with faster internet than I have. I assume steam has a demo?

Probably. Theres demos on places like fileplant that are safe 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 13 of 13 (54 Views)
0 Likes