Nov 26 2006
By: ManSlaghter Sackboy 535 posts

Ranking system.

11 replies 2 views Edited Nov 26, 2006
Would someone be kind enough as to direct me to the thread that explains the Ranking system please.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
606 posts

Re: Ranking system.

Nov 26, 2006
WOW is thr such fing
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3099 posts

Nov 26, 2006
there is no official thread, but there are many un-official threads that get locked...alot. you can search on the bottom of the page "ranking system"...or you can just be surprised when you get a rank up (777 is Lucky...and then Gamer at 778
Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Nov 26, 2006
here you go
~Gears Of War Monthly Rankings: ???~
Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 26, 2006

d0g wrote:
there is no official thread, but there are many un-official threads that get locked...alot. you can search on the bottom of the page "ranking system"...or you can just be surprised when you get a rank up (777 is Lucky...and then Gamer at 778

When i was on these forums about 3 years ago(Long time  ) there was a post made by an admin if im not mistaken wich explained the change in ranks as they were different from what they are now and it also showed at point(post's wise) you got your next rank.
Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3099 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ManSlaughter wrote:

d0g wrote:

When i was on these forums about 3 years ago(Long time  ) there was a post made by an admin if im not mistaken wich explained the change in ranks as they were different from what they are now and it also showed at point(post's wise) you got your next rank.

ok someone posted, and thans to them, i just go buy every thread i read that says **bleep** noob and stop posting , ok thats not verbatum there are alot of threads and noone ever seems to have that answer...thanks (copy save)
Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hunterevan2012 wrote:
here you go

According to that chart i should be a Bandicoot but am a Button Masher so i dont think that is accurate unless i am a total newb and am reading it wrong....   Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ManSlaughter wrote:

hunterevan2012 wrote:
here you go

According to that chart i should be a Bandicoot but am a Button Masher so i dont think that is accurate unless i am a total newb and am reading it wrong....   Smiley Tongue

yea see it says "close" so this chart aint that accurate
Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hunterevan2012 wrote:

ManSlaughter wrote:

hunterevan2012 wrote:
here you go

I see, I will keep an eye on for when i rank up then and post an update on that so that it may be more accurate...is there a direct likn to the post that contains that chart?
Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ManSlaughter wrote:

hunterevan2012 wrote:

ManSlaughter wrote:

hunterevan2012 wrote:
here you go

I see, I will keep an eye on for when i rank up then and post an update on that so that it may be more accurate...is there a direct likn to the post that contains that chart?

i do not know i got this from here  ...
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes