I Only Post Everything
1154 posts

Re: Random Question About R&C trophies

May 31, 2013

In The Very first R&C Game i died 10 times trying to kill Drek . I Can't 1,000,000 bolts , i die and use alot of ammo alot so i gotta waste bolts to buy more ammo. I Can't Do the Skill point for scoring 4500 points . I have 18 skill points. I just dont like Ratchet and Clank Going Commando. I also am having trouble with Up Your Arsenal.  Insomniac Seemed to lighten up on the difficulty in the future games and all 4 one. 

Message 11 of 12 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
742 posts

Re: Random Question About R&C trophies

Jun 1, 2013

johnnyjh wrote:

In The Very first R&C Game i died 10 times trying to kill Drek . I Can't 1,000,000 bolts , i die and use alot of ammo alot so i gotta waste bolts to buy more ammo. I Can't Do the Skill point for scoring 4500 points . I have 18 skill points. I just dont like Ratchet and Clank Going Commando. I also am having trouble with Up Your Arsenal.  Insomniac Seemed to lighten up on the difficulty in the future games and all 4 one. 

I didn't bother to platinum any of the three though I finished the campaigns of each one of them.

A long time ago on the PS2 I 100% Up your arsenal though. Before trophies though.

When I did the sewers in Aquatos again this time around, it was so much easier and shorter than the first time I played the game. Like completely different experience.

I like how Challenge Mode is supposed to be harder but your guns just made it so much easier. Having a bit of difficulty in Guacamelee doing a speed run in hard mode, because its ridiculous how hard some bosses are when you NEED to go out and get the **bleep** health upgrades, but it defeats the purpose of the speed run.

*sigh*

Message 12 of 12 (37 Views)
0 Likes