19205 posts

Re: Rage

Dec 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Nothing. Why would I start breaking stuff if I get angry? Smiley Happy

some people cant control themselves when they get angry

So true.

Last winter the neighbor across the street was having trouble with his snowthrower stalling out, so he started kicking it and lifting it up and slamming it on the ground.

A full grown man carrying on like a spoiled child.  No wonder his kids had no respect for authority or other people's property.  I'm so glad they moved.  The neighborhood is a much more peaceful place now. 

Message 12 of 29 (94 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37799 posts

Dec 25, 2013

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

So true.

Last winter the neighbor across the street was having trouble with his snowthrower stalling out, so he started kicking it and lifting it up and slamming it on the ground.

A full grown man carrying on like a spoiled child.  No wonder his kids had no respect for authority or other people's property.  I'm so glad they moved.  The neighborhood is a much more peaceful place now. 

lol thats hilarious

i broke my door to my room when i was arguing with my parents

and another time i kicked it so hard i made a hole in it and the side panels flew off

i kinda stopped breaking things lately but sometimes i want to break something or throw an egg at something

Message 13 of 29 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Dec 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

So true.

lol thats hilarious

and another time i kicked it so hard i made a hole in it and the side panels flew off

i kinda stopped breaking things lately but sometimes i want to break something or throw an egg at something

ignore my previous response about not having destroyed anything out of rage, I have in fact kicked my own door to pieces after an argument with my parents many years ago xD

but when it comes to gaming, I don't rage Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 29 (85 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37799 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

So true.

lol thats hilarious

ignore my previous response about not having destroyed anything out of rage, I have in fact kicked my own door to pieces after an argument with my parents many years ago xD

lol you could tell which room is mine in the house just by looking at the door when its closed lolol

rage is actually fun sometimes

Message 15 of 29 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Dec 25, 2013

What my rage has done for me.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 16 of 29 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19205 posts

Dec 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

So true.

lol thats hilarious

Thinking back to my younger days when I was still living at home.  Those were some stressful times.

I'm sure that I did some things that I regretted and wish I could have taken back as well. 

Message 17 of 29 (75 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37799 posts

Dec 25, 2013

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

So true.

lol thats hilarious

Thinking back to my younger days when I was still living at home.  Those were some stressful times.

I'm sure that I did some things that I regretted and wish I could have taken back as well. 

i wish i can move out finally

i dont think im a bad person i just think people like to exagerate alot

Message 18 of 29 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Dec 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

So true.

lol thats hilarious

lol you could tell which room is mine in the house just by looking at the door when its closed lolol

my door actually had to be replaced, parents were not happy Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 29 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

zeker wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

So true.

lol thats hilarious

my door actually had to be replaced, parents were not happy Smiley Tongue

What's with doors? I've never been mad and slammed my door or kicked it. All my rage has been my baseball bat/glove and controller. I did destroy a chair though after this pretty girl turned me down Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 29 (52 Views)
0 Likes