Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012

achus93again wrote:

barker09 wrote:
I absolutely HATE this guy. It's so obviously staged, he gets mad at the stupidest things.

he does get mad at the stupidest things, but i find it funny XD

but it's not fully staged, probably half & half,

the RT guys made  a behind the scene video of his 'rage' affecting the other employees, 

it's actually kinda concerning...

 

 

and Prent, yeah, not that long,

you guys have it lucky,

a 700 mb download for me is an hour, 'cause that's like almost the fastest internet i can get in my country...


link to the video plz I am curious now

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 25 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012

i really hate that too download the update then install it im all like "sirously you have to install now ugh, i just want to play the game."

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 25 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012

shadowjeric wrote:

i really hate that too download the update then install it im all like "sirously you have to install now ugh, i just want to play the game."


its just like downloading something on the computer has to install for it to work, the only thing I find annoying is when  a game has to load trophies everytime you put the disc in makes no sense, EX. soul calibur 5 and MvC3

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 25 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

shadowjeric wrote:

i really hate that too download the update then install it im all like "sirously you have to install now ugh, i just want to play the game."


its just like downloading something on the computer has to install for it to work, the only thing I find annoying is when  a game has to load trophies everytime you put the disc in makes no sense, EX. soul calibur 5 and MvC3


but the 360 doesn't have to install updates so i find it weird that the ps3 does.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 25 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

achus93again wrote:

barker09 wrote:
I absolutely HATE this guy. It's so obviously staged, he gets mad at the stupidest things.

he does get mad at the stupidest things, but i find it funny XD

but it's not fully staged, probably half & half,

the RT guys made  a behind the scene video of his 'rage' affecting the other employees, 

it's actually kinda concerning...

 

 

and Prent, yeah, not that long,

you guys have it lucky,

a 700 mb download for me is an hour, 'cause that's like almost the fastest internet i can get in my country...


link to the video plz I am curious now


the video where his rage is affecting others?

 

(a link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O50R4ev9pSg&list=PLCC90DD26EEB96253&index=1&feature=plpp_video

 

and fyi, he's playing a kinect game, that's why he's standing...

Play For Fun!
Message 15 of 25 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012
I actualy enjoyed that
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 25 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012
The eff was that last vid ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 17 of 25 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The eff was that last vid ?

a behind the scenes video by the RT guys showing that michael's rage is affecting the others...

Play For Fun!
Message 18 of 25 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012
His impatience is aggravating. He seriously cant wait ten minutes? go do something productive in the mean time.

ouyofo.jpg

Message 19 of 25 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Rage Quit from Achievement Hunter

Oct 29, 2012
Oh, I just thought it was some kids laughing at him, then daring one of them to go interupt him.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 20 of 25 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes