Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/27/2005
Offline
4998 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007


ARIZONIAN wrote:


uberslap wrote:
I'm sort of a mix. I'm Irish, German, Austrian, and Mexican-Indian. People hear that word Mexican and they say, "So you jumped the border then?"



no because it doesnt fit


No, it's because they hear the word Mexican. You don't go to my school, they have a never-ending hate of the word Mexican, Mexico, and anyone dark skinned.
Message 41 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2005
Offline
4146 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
dude, no way is that **bleep**ing funny.  especialy from a teacher
its my life, its not worth fighting for.  its my dream, its not worth living for
Message 42 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
3998 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
i get called a cracker alot... but i call 'em a black boy or a beaner back its only fair and hey wait a sec your asian you can't get jumped you know KUNG-FU hiiiiyahhhhhhh
Message 43 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/11/2005
Offline
12281 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007


XskylineX wrote:
I went to a new school today (long story) and everyone I see makes a racist comment. Why is it that everyone has to stereotype me of a kung-fu fighter or something like that just because I am asian. It really gets on my nerves. If I say something about them I will probably get jumped or whatever.


don't get offended by stupid things
Message 44 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
There will always be racist people. Nothing will ever change...sadly.



Message 45 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2005
Offline
4146 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007


SocomMaster11 wrote:
There will always be racist people. Nothing will ever change...sadly.


untill we interbreed so much that were just a homogenous mass, thatll be fun diversity is the freakin spice of life man
its my life, its not worth fighting for.  its my dream, its not worth living for
Message 46 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2005
Offline
8602 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
Why do you say they are African Americans?  Do you know for a fact that they were born in Africa?

sony32 wrote:
In Philadelphia there is alot of African Americans and there is sooo many white people who talk behind there backs saying racist things in school. What I find funny though is that they would never say it to there face.
 
Racism is still around, and is here to stay. It's just in a different form now in most cases from what I have seen.



Message 47 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2005
Offline
4146 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
the term african americans implys decent.  they dont have to be born in africa, and if you think about it, every single human being on earth is related to people who came from africa. i see no better argument for the idea of one single "race" 
its my life, its not worth fighting for.  its my dream, its not worth living for
Message 48 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
1796 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
We'll never get away from stuff liek this, it will always be around whether people like it or not.
No one cares what kind of PS3 you have or how many games. I dont care. No one does.
Message 49 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2005
Offline
8602 posts
 

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
The term African American is stupid unless a person is refering to someone who was born in Africa and lives in America.  You can't call a black person African American if you don't know them because their ancestors could be from someplace like Jamaica or Brazil.  If we're going to call black people African Americans we should call white people European Americans.

AminitaVerosa wrote:
the term african americans implys decent.  they dont have to be born in africa, and if you think about it, every single human being on earth is related to people who came from africa. i see no better argument for the idea of one single "race" 



Message 50 of 70 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes