Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3224 posts

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007
You could try to use it to your advantage, and say "Yeah. I know kung-fu. And I'll whup your  *expletive deleted*  if you don't shut up.:smileymad:"

Message Edited by Carmaster on 04-09-2007 08:00 PM
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Apr 10, 2007
i see this happen at my school sometimes and it actually really irritates the **bleep** out of me. the sad truth is you either act tough or start making friends.  if your new to the shcool this is all expected. itll most likely blow over this week. just start being who you are and step outside the shyness of being new at school. it doesnt matter who throws stupid remarks at you, as long as you have a friend to back you up.  be yourself.
Proud Canadian
PSN: btkadams

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Apr 10, 2007
It's sad when people are being racist. I'm asian and it doesn't bother me when some idoit talk racist about asian or people or anyone else. It doesn't make them any better than me or anyone else, by makeing fun of someone. They are the one who's the dumb one. I went to a bad school and it was a mix school. We had it all, the high school I went to. If someone is gonna talk racist about me, I'll tell them to tell it to my face and see what happens next.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Apr 10, 2007
at my school the teachers are racist. my friend favian(black kid) is in AP world history and the teacher called him another black kids name and was like "that's not my name" and she said "oh well. same skin color." and laughed it off like it was funny.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4146 posts

Apr 10, 2007

ARIZONIAN wrote:
i see how it is man how long did the human civil rights movement was established in US 1950's???? do u think thats long cuz i dont ...this country is The MOST RACEST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN and espacially the white kids at my school ( no offence to those of you with brains out there )  they say raceset stuff just because of my race ( arab by the way ) i mean is everyone perfect in this world???...this is not a free country its a country controled by the white period. dont get me wrong i got like 5 friends that are white lol.

yeah dude the vast majority of people here suck. 
its my life, its not worth fighting for.  its my dream, its not worth living for
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4146 posts

Apr 10, 2007

tú madre wrote:
at my school the teachers are racist. my friend favian(black kid) is in AP world history and the teacher called him another black kids name and was like "that's not my name" and she said "oh well. same skin color." and laughed it off like it was funny.

what the **bleep**?  thats **bleep**ing wrong right there.  did he do anything about that?  sue the **bleep** out of that guy, seriously!
its my life, its not worth fighting for.  its my dream, its not worth living for
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4998 posts

Apr 10, 2007
I'm sort of a mix. I'm Irish, German, Austrian, and Mexican-Indian. People hear that word Mexican and they say, "So you jumped the border then?"
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3230 posts

Apr 10, 2007
That is horrible...teachers are supposed to help. What did he/she say after that?
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Apr 10, 2007

AminitaVerosa wrote:

tú madre wrote:

what the **bleep**?  thats **bleep**ing wrong right there.  did he do anything about that?  sue the **bleep** out of that guy, seriously!

my teacher does that sometimes but does it as a joke

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Apr 10, 2007

uberslap wrote:
I'm sort of a mix. I'm Irish, German, Austrian, and Mexican-Indian. People hear that word Mexican and they say, "So you jumped the border then?"

no because it doesnt fit

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes