Treasure Hunter
6169 posts

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 9, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:
if they think you know kung-fu, i doubt you will be jumped....

XskylineX wrote:
I went to a new school today (long story) and everyone I see makes a racist comment. Why is it that everyone has to stereotype me of a kung-fu fighter or something like that just because I am asian. It really gets on my nerves. If I say something about them I will probably get jumped or whatever.

That's a good point.
Message 21 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8643 posts

Re: Re: Racist People In School

Apr 9, 2007
the world`s like that...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 22 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Apr 9, 2007

XskylineX wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:

XskylineX wrote:
I went to a new school today (long story) and everyone I see makes a racist comment. Why is it that everyone has to stereotype me of a kung-fu fighter or something like that just because I am asian. It really gets on my nerves. If I say something about them I will probably get jumped or whatever.

No they won't. They think you are a kung fu guy. Be happy.

They make fun of me in the middle of class out loud with like 10 people.

Ummm....wth? why are you something special? have they never seen an asian guy before?
Message 23 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Apr 9, 2007
just become a bodybuilder

I am nerdier than 100% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Message 24 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6353 posts

Apr 9, 2007

mit648 wrote:

Message 25 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Apr 9, 2007

XskylineX wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

XskylineX wrote:

Don't be bitter cause you never took the time to learn some martial arts. It's probably not to late yet

I'm asian too and wish i had when i was younger so be indifferent about it if you want but if you had you'd be able to do something beside just sit there and take the abuse as you see it
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5947 posts

Apr 9, 2007
Well, learn kung-foo, and beat their asses!Smiley Very Happy
Current Games:

Message 27 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1783 posts

Apr 9, 2007

sony32 wrote:

mit648 wrote:

I almost barfed...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 28 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3230 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Lucifer4569 wrote:

XskylineX wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

XskylineX wrote:

Don't be bitter cause you never took the time to learn some martial arts. It's probably not to late yet

I'm asian too and wish i had when i was younger so be indifferent about it if you want but if you had you'd be able to do something beside just sit there and take the abuse as you see it

I don't want to get in trouble. So I try hard to take it. Im just trying to relieve myself some by expressing my feelings.
Message 29 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Apr 10, 2007
i see how it is man how long did the human civil rights movement was established in US 1950's???? do u think thats long cuz i dont ...this country is The MOST RACEST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN and espacially the white kids at my school ( no offence to those of you with brains out there )  they say raceset stuff just because of my race ( arab by the way ) i mean is everyone perfect in this world???...this is not a free country its a country controled by the white period. dont get me wrong i got like 5 friends that are white lol.

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 30 of 70 (2 Views)
0 Likes