Uncharted Territory
1783 posts

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 9, 2007
I know what you mean, Im Korean, and the one thing I can't stand is when people call me chinese, ignorant racial stereotypicalism...annoying. Other times these kids come up to me and go " hey, your chinese! Do my math homework"  .. makes me want to bite them..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Apr 9, 2007

80min700mb wrote:
I know what you mean, Im Korean, and the one thing I can't stand is when people call me chinese, ignorant racial stereotypicalism...annoying. Other times these kids come up to me and go " hey, your chinese! Do my math homework"  .. makes me want to bite them..

Smiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferentmaby thats why you are made fun ofSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent
Message 12 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

Apr 9, 2007
you could get proof by recording them and pressing charges, get them suspended/expelled
Message 13 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1783 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Sholin_Seal wrote:

80min700mb wrote:

Smiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferentmaby thats why you are made fun ofSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent

I got made fun of because of racial stereotypicalism. I would say something to you, but I got a warning from the mods not to.
Message 14 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Apr 9, 2007

XskylineX wrote:
I went to a new school today (long story) and everyone I see makes a racist comment. Why is it that everyone has to stereotype me of a kung-fu fighter or something like that just because I am asian. It really gets on my nerves. If I say something about them I will probably get jumped or whatever.

Don't be bitter cause you never took the time to learn some martial arts. It's probably not to late yet
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3230 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Bl4ckB4liSs0nG wrote:
you could get proof by recording them and pressing charges, get them suspended/expelled

Really? If I did that I would get over half of the school suspended/expelled. It's a rather small school.
Message 16 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3230 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Lucifer4569 wrote:

XskylineX wrote:
I went to a new school today (long story) and everyone I see makes a racist comment. Why is it that everyone has to stereotype me of a kung-fu fighter or something like that just because I am asian. It really gets on my nerves. If I say something about them I will probably get jumped or whatever.

Don't be bitter cause you never took the time to learn some martial arts. It's probably not to late yet

Message 17 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6353 posts

Apr 9, 2007
In Philadelphia there is alot of African Americans and there is sooo many white people who talk behind there backs saying racist things in school. What I find funny though is that they would never say it to there face.

Racism is still around, and is here to stay. It's just in a different form now in most cases from what I have seen.
Message 18 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4294 posts

Apr 9, 2007

XskylineX wrote:

No they won't. They think you are a kung fu guy. Be happy.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 19 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3230 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Big Bubba wrote:

XskylineX wrote:

No they won't. They think you are a kung fu guy. Be happy.

They make fun of me in the middle of class out loud with like 10 people.
Message 20 of 70 (1 View)
0 Likes