Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8066 posts

Re: Racist People In School

Apr 10, 2007

Whats your wallpaper wrote:
I know WTH I'm Black/White and people at my HighSchool were all racist saying in the cafeteria "Sorry DOG, there's no fried chicken today..." I jumped em' with friends later though

Lol.
Message 61 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Apr 10, 2007
How ironic!!! At my school we sometimes make fun of the white people! I call a few of white friends crackers, whities, white boy, and other whites slurs.

BTW I'm asian.
signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 62 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4998 posts

Apr 10, 2007

nametaker1 wrote:
How ironic!!! At my school we sometimes make fun of the white people! I call a few of white friends crackers, whities, white boy, and other whites slurs.

BTW I'm asian.

Where do you live? New York?

Message Edited by uberslap on 04-09-2007 09:28 PM
Message 63 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8602 posts

Apr 10, 2007
I'd just laugh at you if you called me one of those.

nametaker1 wrote:

BTW I'm asian.

Message 64 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Apr 10, 2007

uberslap wrote:

nametaker1 wrote:

BTW I'm asian.

Where do you live? New York?

Message Edited by uberslap on 04-09-2007 09:28 PM

I live in San Diego, most of the schools here (except for North County) have more minorities than whites.

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 65 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Apr 10, 2007

InsaneHanz wrote:
The term African American is stupid unless a person is refering to someone who was born in Africa and lives in America.  You can't call a black person African American if you don't know them because their ancestors could be from someplace like Jamaica or Brazil.  If we're going to call black people African Americans we should call white people European Americans.

AminitaVerosa wrote:
the term african americans implys decent.  they dont have to be born in africa, and if you think about it, every single human being on earth is related to people who came from africa. i see no better argument for the idea of one single "race" 

i'd rather be called African American over colored or the "N-word" or any other racial slur there is
Message 66 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Wow, so am I like the first person to document a case of racism towards white people by all minorities besides blacks in school?

Message 67 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9131 posts

Apr 10, 2007

NK wrote:
That's more of sterotyping and not so much racism.

agreed. go watch A Bronx Tale to see what real racism is. of course, those kids at scholl still shouldn't be such dicks. there just immature and stupid is all.
Message 68 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2089 posts

Apr 10, 2007
maybe you should do the crain kick on them!
Message 69 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6249 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Me and like everyone in school make fun of this Arab guy and say he's gonna bomb us... nope we're not being racist just being funny and he laughs at it also. Then he says some black jokes and we say white joks and so on and so forth tis the way the world is.
Message 70 of 70 (0 Views)
0 Likes