Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 05/28/2006
Offline
580 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007
Wow they look really good. I wish they did have halo for psp tho.....
PSN id: Bagle- add me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


nexgenwars.com
Message 11 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/13/2006
Offline
2892 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007
halo looks amazing but nintendodogs is unreal yet hilarious
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007


Squake wrote:


PikachuSnowman wrote:
Are those real?


*rofl's*

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


You fail at humor PikachuSnowman...jk that was funny. btw the halo one is sick.
Message 13 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007


Master-J-Ra wrote:


Squake wrote:


PikachuSnowman wrote:
Are those real?


*rofl's*

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


You fail at humor PikachuSnowman...jk that was funny. btw the halo one is sick.


So is your sig ;D
Message 14 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/24/2006
Offline
6062 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007
   The Halo boxart looks tight!


Message Edited by leviathan on 03-12-2007 04:25 PM
Message 15 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2005
Offline
4095 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007
look really realistic!
Message 16 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007


Squake wrote:


Master-J-Ra wrote:


Squake wrote:


PikachuSnowman wrote:
Are those real?


*rofl's*

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


You fail at humor PikachuSnowman...jk that was funny. btw the halo one is sick.


So is your sig ;D


Thanks credit to MDFSpacephantom.
Message 17 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/03/2007
Offline
2233 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007


PikachuSnowman wrote:
Are those real?


yeh, but you have to use this version of the psp to play them...
 

Message 18 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
13055 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007


Hofman101 wrote:


PikachuSnowman wrote:
Are those real?






You really hate him don't you?

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 19 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
4121 posts
 

Re: ROFL! Fake PSP Pics! :D

Mar 12, 2007


Kal-El wrote:


PikachuSnowman wrote:
Are those real?


yeh, but you have to use this version of the psp to play them...
 



Dude that psp looks awesome it would be tight if they made that the ps4.
Message 20 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes