Dec 26 2012
By: QRY7854 Splicer 52 posts
Accepted Solution

RE:ASKING OTHERS TO VOTE FOR MY IDEAS?

6 replies 117 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

I'm QRY7854 and I'm here asking other members here to vote for my ideas that are posted over att the playstation.blog.share site? I have 32 different ideas like mtv shows,grounded for life,that 70's show,frasier,video games,video game shows,one life to live,the young & the restless & many more. So if anybody is very interested on voting for my ideas there in the psn & hardware sections, plus people can ask their friends if they're also into voting for my ideas too.

Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: RE:ASKING OTHERS TO VOTE FOR MY IDEAS?

Dec 26, 2012

QRY7854 wrote:

I'm QRY7854 and I'm here asking other members here to vote for my ideas that are posted over att the playstation.blog.share site? I have 32 different ideas like mtv shows,grounded for life,that 70's show,frasier,video games,video game shows,one life to live,the young & the restless & many more. So if anybody is very interested on voting for my ideas there in the psn & hardware sections, plus people can ask their friends if they're also into voting for my ideas too.

Could you explain what you're going to do with those ideas.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (115 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Dec 26, 2012

QRY7854 wrote:

Do you have a link to the blog posts where your ideas are?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (104 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 27, 2012
I'm the asking you to vote for my ideas because the more votes I get the more that my idea will hopefully come over to the psn video store someday soon.
Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 27, 2012
All you have to do is go to www.playstation.blog.share.com and see where my ideas are and you can find them in the psn & hardware sections. The name that you're going to look for is QRY7854 and I have just 32 ideas there.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13990 posts

Dec 27, 2012

You could, you know, explain your ideas. And getting someone to do something like this for you means giving them the convience and providing the link.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (74 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 27, 2012
The link is www.playstation.blog.share.com it's the most simple thing to look up. When you go there look for my name which is QRY7854 and my ideas are in the psn & hardware sections.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes