Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/20/2013
Offline
181 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013
wow man leave him alone your get what you want moved to off topic, happy now go play thanks
Message 71 of 208 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5704 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Yeah it's typical.. You people have no respect at al for anything except yourselves.. Text chat warriors hard at work.. So sad and I thought you all was gamers but guess you are trolls.. Typical oh well.. I am more of a real man than you anyways because I have respect and class..


I don't know why, but I actually agree with this comment...


The hell did I do? He is constantly, constantly CONSTANTLY putting threads in wrong sections and when you say it's in the wrong sections he acts like he's a victim


What you are doing is bullying someone and derailling a thread which is against the tos rules of conduct if you read it carefully and study it you would obey the rules which you have violated.. I do ont make numerous threads I only post the threads that I have NOT seen I do not browse each thread every second I just find something interesting and just quickly scroll down and if I don't see it then boom I post it.. Then in an instant I get flammed hardcore by you trolls.. If you are "gamers" and care about people which I highly doubt you would just say ONE time like this "hey man, you posted in the wrong section" then I would say "Oh I forgot sorry about that" but nope you had to be very rude and degrading and I find that very offensive.. Please grow up and act your age.. Real men have more class and respect for one another not derailling someone just because of one innocent posting.

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 72 of 208 (155 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Yeah it's typical.. You people have no respect at al for anything except yourselves.. Text chat warriors hard at work.. So sad and I thought you all was gamers but guess you are trolls.. Typical oh well.. I am more of a real man than you anyways because I have respect and class..


But do you have swag? Smiley Tongue


Swag can't pay your bills kid..


Swagjestic judgement like whoa, son!

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 73 of 208 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2008
Offline
2142 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

ZaRnYtH wrote:

who gives a crap if he died it's not like any of you knew him on a personal level and to be honest in my opinion im glad he's dead just another celebrity down and a zillion more to go 


Its called RESPECT, look it up.  Seeing you won't here is the link: Click Here

 

He was a very talented actor, that took his gift and did someone positive about it.  How many rich people even think about what has done with with success.  Yeah we didn't know him personally, nor do I know you personally.  A person that takes his gift, and turns it into something positive earns my respect. 

 

The fact that he died on his way back from a charity is really sad.  If he didn't help out people in need, would he still be alive? 

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 74 of 208 (144 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
9212 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

spyder_21 wrote:

ZaRnYtH wrote:

who gives a crap if he died it's not like any of you knew him on a personal level and to be honest in my opinion im glad he's dead just another celebrity down and a zillion more to go 


Its called RESPECT, look it up.  Seeing you won't here is the link: Click Here

 

He was a very talented actor, that took his gift and did someone positive about it.  How many rich people even think about what has done with with success.  Yeah we didn't know him personally, nor do I know you personally.  A person that takes his gift, and turns it into something positive earns my respect. 

 

The fact that he died on his way back from a charity is really sad.  If he didn't help out people in need, would he still be alive? 


there are butt hurt loser like him that want attention cus  aparently he doesnt get one in his house.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 75 of 208 (136 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4354 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

spyder_21 wrote:

ZaRnYtH wrote:

who gives a crap if he died it's not like any of you knew him on a personal level and to be honest in my opinion im glad he's dead just another celebrity down and a zillion more to go 


Its called RESPECT, look it up.  Seeing you won't here is the link: Click Here

 

He was a very talented actor, that took his gift and did someone positive about it.  How many rich people even think about what has done with with success.  Yeah we didn't know him personally, nor do I know you personally.  A person that takes his gift, and turns it into something positive earns my respect. 

 

The fact that he died on his way back from a charity is really sad.  If he didn't help out people in need, would he still be alive? 


there are butt hurt loser like him that want attention cus  aparently he doesnt get one in his house.


Smiley Indifferent

 

I have no idea what that means...

Message 76 of 208 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
9212 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

rengle598 wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

spyder_21 wrote:

ZaRnYtH wrote:

who gives a crap if he died it's not like any of you knew him on a personal level and to be honest in my opinion im glad he's dead just another celebrity down and a zillion more to go 


Its called RESPECT, look it up.  Seeing you won't here is the link: Click Here

 

He was a very talented actor, that took his gift and did someone positive about it.  How many rich people even think about what has done with with success.  Yeah we didn't know him personally, nor do I know you personally.  A person that takes his gift, and turns it into something positive earns my respect. 

 

The fact that he died on his way back from a charity is really sad.  If he didn't help out people in need, would he still be alive? 


there are butt hurt loser like him that want attention cus  aparently he doesnt get one in his house.


Smiley Indifferent

 

I have no idea what that means...


if you read what ZaRnYtH wrote you will understand.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 77 of 208 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4354 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

spyder_21 wrote:

ZaRnYtH wrote:

who gives a crap if he died it's not like any of you knew him on a personal level and to be honest in my opinion im glad he's dead just another celebrity down and a zillion more to go 


Its called RESPECT, look it up.  Seeing you won't here is the link: Click Here

 

He was a very talented actor, that took his gift and did someone positive about it.  How many rich people even think about what has done with with success.  Yeah we didn't know him personally, nor do I know you personally.  A person that takes his gift, and turns it into something positive earns my respect. 

 

The fact that he died on his way back from a charity is really sad.  If he didn't help out people in need, would he still be alive? 


there are butt hurt loser like him that want attention cus  aparently he doesnt get one in his house.


Smiley Indifferent

 

I have no idea what that means...


if you read what ZaRnYtH wrote you will understand.


...No, I'm still confused. Smiley Indifferent

 

I should go to bed maybe....

 

...Nah. Bed's for suckers Smiley Very Happy

Message 78 of 208 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/25/2013
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

Lol this whole forum turned into what I wanted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 79 of 208 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: RIP Paul Walker!

Dec 1, 2013

IDr1nkYourTears wrote:

Lol this whole forum turned into what I wanted.


You wanted it to keep doing what it's done since before you registered? Bravo

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 80 of 208 (112 Views)