7. Whats your favorite console of all time? PlayStation
The original, it was just called PlayStation before the arrival of the PS2. I appreciate it a bit more than the PS2 due to the number of great video game series that made their mark then.
Well the past couple of days the forums have been pretty boring so i want to get a conversation going here.
1. Who is your favorite video game character?
2. What your least favorite game you've ever played?
3. Who will you main in this game from the 16 characters so far?
4. Why do you like this game?
5. Do you think this game will be successful?
6. What games have you been playing to pass the time?
7. Whats your favorite console of all time?
8. Who do you want in this game?
9. What modes do you want in this game? example: story mode, arcade mode, etc.
10. Do you care for items in this game?
Now you don't have to answer all of them. Just the ones you like.
2. Superman 64
3. Sly Cooper
4. Competition and Party Gaming
6. Sly Collection & DK 64
7. PS2 or N64
8. Sora, Amaterasu, etc.
9. Tournament Modes
10. Not Particularly
2. Eye pet
3. Sweet tooth (again)
4. A game I've always wanted since SSB
5. The concept and a game for the fans
6. Starhawk & Darksiders 2
8. Lightening, Kat, Alice (from madness returns) & Emmet Graves
9. Story mode
10. Yes they can make a difference
2. Lost Planet 2 (I couldn't get myself to play past the first level)
3. He looks really technical, but I'd like to try and main Sackboy (or Sir Dan if/when he's announced)
4. I used to be really into SSB and always imagined what a PS version would be like.
5. Yes, but it depends on how the rest of the roster turns out (I'm sold on it already though)
6. Replaying the Spyro the Dragon trilogy on PS1, going for trophies on the MGS HD Collection
7. Three-way tie between Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, and PS1
8. Original Crash and Spyro, Dart
9. A Challenge tower-esk mode
10. Yep, they can add a lot to the game
1, 2. I don't really pick favorites; too many to choose from and different reasons to like/dislike them.
3. I love the PaRappa games and would probably use him most.
4. I'm not sure that I do, but I like SSB and many fighting games, so I probably will like it. Not sure if I'll buy it yet, but with cross buy, I'm leaning towards buying.
5. I don't think it will be a huge success, but I don't think it will fail. I expect it to sell well enough to have a sequel or DLC if they wanted to.
6. My gaming habits haven't changed because of this game. My backloggery (signature link) is usually up to date with what I'm playing (at least once a week, but usually whenever I accomplish something in a game).
7. Maybe PS2, but again, I don't really think about that stuff.
8. Snake, Cloud, and Sephiroth. Can't think of anyone else at the moment.
9. I definitely want a story mode, although I think it should be in the style of Street Fighter - a general story with little details, but character-specific intro/endings. A more developed campaign story like in MK9 I do not think would work. Whatever story connects these characters would be ridiculous, and to some extent the less the better, but I'd still like to see something about the characters.
10. Don't really care, but it's a good way of involving more games/characters, much like the backgrounds.
How about editing the title? Now that it's in off topic there's no way to tell what it's actually about without opening the thread.