Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Re: Question

Apr 30, 2013

Not like someone else will have the DLC before you on ps3 and have the advantage. this is just a silly complaint. just wait a few extra days, it wont hurt. Only game i can think of that xbox gets DLC before us is Call of duty..and Xbox pays activision to get DLC first.

Message 11 of 22 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Apr 30, 2013

havocsarmy wrote:

LOL Moble you can't troll because you're an MVP now

Which is why I don't.  I originally wanted some clarification on the OP's point.  Wasn't sure if they knew this was not SCEA.  For that matter, it seemed they were speaking to developers.  Figured I would ask for the clear up, but then along came some Trolls. (Not you Havoc, or PLYMCO Smiley Wink)

Seems to be a lot of them lately.  Not sure what their issues are, but I am sure they will tire of it soon and move on to another Forum.  It is what they do, when there are no Goats upon their bridges.Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 12 of 22 (93 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Apr 30, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

Come again?  (Meaning; what?)

Moble

note the PlayStation Community Forum  being underlined

Message 13 of 22 (85 Views)
Platinum
55190 posts

Apr 30, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

tumblr_md4pnvaVyr1qis0i9o1_400.gif

HAHAHHA sweet tears of unfathomable sadness!   I use an 11 second youtube clip of that scene online sometimes Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 22 (80 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Just disappointed that by the time we get it its like getting and old used game you already no what's going on..You  loss the thrill of getting something new.

Message 15 of 22 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

cruee69 wrote:

Just disappointed that by the time we get it its like getting and old used game you already no what's going on..You  loss the thrill of getting something new.

What are you talking about? games are released in stores the same time, ps3 and xbox. PC is a little different.. DLC varies depending on the game. be specific. what game are you talking about anyway?

Message 16 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Apr 30, 2013

When a person uses the phrase "It's like a slap in the face" I wish I could reach thru the screen and slap them in the face. Is it just me or do others feel this way?

Message 17 of 22 (57 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Apr 30, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

cruee69 wrote:

What are you talking about? games are released in stores the same time, ps3 and xbox. PC is a little different.. DLC varies depending on the game. be specific. what game are you talking about anyway?

Call of Duty, of course. The DLC.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 18 of 22 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 1, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

cruee69 wrote:

I thought it was obvious they were referring to Tomb Raiders MP maps...

Message 19 of 22 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

May 1, 2013

johngie wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

cruee69 wrote:

I thought it was obvious they were referring to Tomb Raiders MP maps...

I haven't even taken the game out of the BestBuy bag I purchased it in. I wouldn't know the slightest thing about it.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 20 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes