Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Re: Question about Xbox 360 games...:(

Jan 9, 2007

i am a nutcrack wrote:

B33 wrote:
You could just buy a PS3 (when it becomes available) since all games released for it are region free.

Message Edited by B33 on 01-09-2007 11:08 AM

And that's one thing I like about Playstation products. All games are region-free. I can play GTA games purchased from the US and play it on my Japanese PSP, without any worries that my PSP won't be able to play it.

PSP and PS3 are the first ones that are region free for Playstation... not every Playstation products are region free..
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 11 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Jan 9, 2007
I think so to
Reese
Parzych
Message 12 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Jan 9, 2007

Fenderson wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

B33 wrote:
You could just buy a PS3 (when it becomes available) since all games released for it are region free.

And that's one thing I like about Playstation products. All games are region-free. I can play GTA games purchased from the US and play it on my Japanese PSP, without any worries that my PSP won't be able to play it.

uh.. Not all Playstation products are region-free.

PSP is.
No Current Sig.
Message 13 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Jan 9, 2007

brooks2392 wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

B33 wrote:

And that's one thing I like about Playstation products. All games are region-free. I can play GTA games purchased from the US and play it on my Japanese PSP, without any worries that my PSP won't be able to play it.

uh.. Not all Playstation products are region-free.

PSP is.

That's why he said not all...
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 14 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Jan 10, 2007

fullmetalone wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

B33 wrote:

PSP and PS3 are the first ones that are region free for Playstation... not every Playstation products are region free..

Oh yea ok thanks for letting me knowSmiley Happy

Smiley SadFor anything to do with consoles, I think I'll just stick to my psp for the moment...my hype for the xbox 360 has drained away completely...
Message 15 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Jan 10, 2007

i am a nutcrack wrote:
Oh wow great, just great. I spent more time on the Singapore Xbox 360 forums and found out that alot of stuff regarding to Xbox 360 is pretty bad there. Hardware issues, terrible lag on Xbox Live, non region-free games unlike the psp( ) and a whole lot of other crap...

Now I'm seriously beginning to feel less and less hype up about my future purchase of the 360, I mean there's alot of problems that are discouraging me from buying the 360...geez guess I'm just gonna stick with my psp...Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

GO FOR THE Wii!
Message 16 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Jan 10, 2007

i am a nutcrack wrote:

Jtuell wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:
Oh wow great, just great. I spent more time on the Singapore Xbox 360 forums and found out that alot of stuff regarding to Xbox 360 is pretty bad there. Hardware issues, terrible lag on Xbox Live, non region-free games unlike the psp( ) and a whole lot of other crap...

Now I'm seriously beginning to feel less and less hype up about my future purchase of the 360, I mean there's alot of problems that are discouraging me from buying the 360...geez guess I'm just gonna stick with my psp...Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

GO FOR THE Wii!

HEY yea!! Thanks for the idea man I totally forgot about the Wii! I think I might just get the Wii, it's hawtSmiley Happy nd there's few hardware problems.Smiley Happy 

no problem man.. im sorry the 360 didnt work for you, its a great system
Message 17 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Jtuell wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

GO FOR THE Wii!

HEY yea!! Thanks for the idea man I totally forgot about the Wii! I think I might just get the Wii, it's hawtSmiley Happy nd there's few hardware problems.Smiley Happy 

ZOMG rank up to 128-bit!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy This blue color is beautifulSmiley Tongue

Message Edited by i am a nutcrack on 01-09-2007 08:43 PM
Message 18 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Jtuell wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

Jtuell wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:

GO FOR THE Wii!

no problem man.. im sorry the 360 didnt work for you, its a great system

I totally think so man...it would be great if there weren't that many problems with it...I think I'll still get it, but I'm gonna wait abit longerSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad
Message 19 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4128 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Some are region-free, others are not.
Message 20 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes