Mar 18 2007
By: Agent_AirForce Keyblade Wielder 11188 posts

Question about Vcast and ringtones

3 replies 2 views Edited Mar 18, 2007
I have verizon wireless and a free 30 day trial of vcast.  I was wondering what the best way to download new ringtones and music without paying money.  Is there a way to put music from your computer as  ringtones on your phone? If so, how.. Any tips would be great.

I have a LG VX8300

thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5733 posts

Re: Question about Vcast and ringtones

Mar 18, 2007

Lt.ThunderBird wrote:
I have verizon wireless and a free 30 day trial of vcast.  I was wondering what the best way to download new ringtones and music without paying money.  Is there a way to put music from your computer as  ringtones on your phone? If so, how.. Any tips would be great.

I have a LG VX8300

thanks in advance

I don't think there's a very simple or straitforward way of doing it.  I'm pretty sure there is some program that you can put your music on to convert it to be able to be a ringtone on your phone.  Not sure where it is though.....try searching it.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3381 posts

Mar 18, 2007

Lt.ThunderBird wrote:

I have a LG VX8300

thanks in advance

I have that same phone!

i was never able to find a way to get free ringtones sadly. And the best way to get free music is to put your own on it.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3299 posts

Mar 18, 2007
I haven't found a way to do it and I have the KRZR.  But I have someone working on it a techie.  So if I find anything I post it
TWD'S Assassin I will TK you.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes