Message 11 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Re: ::::QUICK QUESTION::::

Mar 14, 2007

jedihomie wrote:
lol.

This isnt AIM, so please refrain from making useless posts such as: "lol. lmao. ya. etc."
Message 12 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

Mar 14, 2007
What the ____ do you think the answer to your _______ question is? Huh you _________?

Gap Member Since 02/26/06
Message 13 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Mar 14, 2007

Hayman19 wrote:
What the ____ do you think the answer to your _______ question is? Huh you _________?

Almost.  Here's the deal.

The use of ____ is fine as long as no letters in the word are present.  But I don't see a need for you to even use that, as I'm sure your vocabulary is large enough to come up with a reply that wouldn't require a ____ or a swear word.

In the above quote, this is almost correct.  But at the end, the "Huh you _________?" would be considered flaming.  Use of underscores doesn't get you off the hook for flaming.  We'll let that one slide for now.  You got in a freebie.

Please use them sparingly.  Let's not have every other word be ______.  If you abuse this, then we're looking at making incomprehensible threads.  So try to show some restraint here.

(I can see this underscore thing lasting maybe two days before you guys abuse it to death)
Message 14 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Mar 14, 2007

DrGadget wrote:

Hayman19 wrote:

The use of ____ is fine as long as no letters in the word are present.  But I don't see a need for you to even use that, as I'm sure your vocabulary is large enough to come up with a reply that wouldn't require a ____ or a swear word.

In the above quote, this is almost correct.  But at the end, the "Huh you _________?" would be considered flaming.  Use of underscores doesn't get you off the hook for flaming.  We'll let that one slide for now.  You got in a freebie.

Please use them sparingly.  Let's not have every other word be ______.  If you abuse this, then we're looking at making incomprehensible threads.  So try to show some restraint here.

(I can see this underscore thing lasting maybe two days before you guys abuse it to death)

obviously it's not gonna work..
Message 15 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Mar 14, 2007

DrGadget wrote:

Hayman19 wrote:

Almost. Here's the deal.
The use of ____ is fine as long as no letters in the word are present. But I don't see a need for you to even use that, as I'm sure your vocabulary is large enough to come up with a reply that wouldn't require a ____ or a swear word.
In the above quote, this is almost correct. But at the end, the "Huh you _________?" would be considered flaming. Use of underscores doesn't get you off the hook for flaming. We'll let that one slide for now. You got in a freebie.
Please use them sparingly. Let's not have every other word be ______. If you abuse this, then we're looking at making incomprehensible threads. So try to show some restraint here.
(I can see this underscore thing lasting maybe two days before you guys abuse it to death)

I know, what's so bad about letting it **bleep** it out?

On another note, isn't the PSU's bleeping system kind of messed up? If people say a swear word with a different form of the verb or noun (like an "ing" ending) it only bleeps the word and leaves the "ing". Isn't that doing the same thing you said not to do?

It defeats the purpose...

Message Edited by Evil v2 on 03-14-2007 07:29 PM

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 16 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3877 posts

Mar 15, 2007

DrGadget wrote:

Hayman19 wrote:

fine
Proud PS3 Owner Since: Dec. 21,2006
Own every current gen system

Experienced the RROD on: Jan. 19, 2009 one year after purchase
LONG LIVE THE PS3!
Message 17 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2975 posts

Mar 15, 2007
I don't think so.

Message 18 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Mar 15, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Hayman19 wrote:

Almost. Here's the deal.
The use of ____ is fine as long as no letters in the word are present. But I don't see a need for you to even use that, as I'm sure your vocabulary is large enough to come up with a reply that wouldn't require a ____ or a swear word.
In the above quote, this is almost correct. But at the end, the "Huh you _________?" would be considered flaming. Use of underscores doesn't get you off the hook for flaming. We'll let that one slide for now. You got in a freebie.
Please use them sparingly. Let's not have every other word be ______. If you abuse this, then we're looking at making incomprehensible threads. So try to show some restraint here.
(I can see this underscore thing lasting maybe two days before you guys abuse it to death)

I know, what's so bad about letting it **bleep** it out?

On another note, isn't the PSU's bleeping system kind of messed up? If people say a swear word with a different form of the verb or noun (like an "ing" ending) it only bleeps the word and leaves the "ing". Isn't that doing the same thing you said not to do?

It defeats the purpose...

Message Edited by Evil v2 on 03-14-2007 07:29 PM

You're supposed to edit your words before you type them in.  You're not supposed to think of the most obnoxious word imaginable and see if the filter catches it.  If we can figure out what comes before the "ing" by its context, we will consider that filter evasion.  So don't do it.  You're clearly trying to project a word into someone's brain without actually saying it.  This is evasion.
Message 19 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9714 posts

Mar 15, 2007

jedihomie wrote:
lol.

Stop spamming.
R.I.P. Troy "T-Bag" Dixon

Message 20 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes